[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
KeenSenses wrote:
Does all of your mana come from warlords?

Leveling it with tabula and the mana cost is killing me.

this too
IGN:Layent
PST(GMT -7:00)
"
saenimy2 wrote:
since we use controlled destruction wouldn't it be better to use elemental overload keystone?

i tought about it too, but i was not sure what to sacrifice.

jewels mostly give life, and its only 3 points away.
Last edited by Themolchii on Jul 13, 2016, 10:47:47 AM
finally got my
:)
Hey boys, I'm currently cleaning my character tab and i found my first character doing this build. I died lvl 90 to a rare rakango with "nullifier", so it transferred to softcore and i didn't look at it since. I feel like it would be a shame deleting the character since i got all the basic gear needed, so i'm giving away my gear for the first people to whisper/add me in game.
Here's some of the items:

Should be a solid start to anyone wanting to try my build
"
Bogok wrote:
Hey boys, I'm currently cleaning my character tab and i found my first character doing this build. I died lvl 90 to a rare rakango with "nullifier", so it transferred to softcore and i didn't look at it since. I feel like it would be a shame deleting the character since i got all the basic gear needed, so i'm giving away my gear for the first people to whisper/add me in game.

Hi there. I mostly played on standard due to time constraint on my side. Would love to try this build if I could have some of the gear. PM me if its still available.Thanks in advance.
"
Bogok wrote:

too bad its not on prophecy league :(
thanks a lot for this build! i remember asking in 5055 about starting flasks for this like 2-3 weeks ago and you answering about them.. and now i'm done with gear! Trying to get to 36 challenges and quit until new league!

See ya next league!
Fine build, playin' it on PHC now.

can you help me please with following things?

- How many casts for the curse on hit Vortex do you need to curse all enemies in radius?
just one, or should it be more like five?

- Will enemies get more damage as closer they stand to you, or do they just have to touch the radius of blade vortex? I'm scared to go in Close combat with T13+ bosses.

- Did you test out dual cursing with warlords mark? Would give us more leech, permanent leech and endurance charges for Immortal call..

Regards!
I am new player so i dont know much... I wanted to ask you if the +% weapon elemental dmg on belt help the build and if yes why not having it to other parts of the gear? and second question is why you dont go for critical chance on ring ? Thnx for your time :) i use this build since the first day i started playing :)
"
boof wrote:
Had some fun with this build, definitely a different play style than what I'm used to.
A couple of things I've noticed that I didn't see in the guide:

Bubbling flasks actually heal more instantly than seethings. I have no idea what's going on here, but a seething divine will heal me for about 2k instantly, and a bubbling divine will heal me for 3k instantly. Weird interaction between flask nodes or bug? No idea.

Thanks a lot for sharing this. I have been looking into this and I believe this is due to the 50% increase in flask effectiveness from the tree. But I struggle to explain how exactly it comes to be. For reference, I get a 3888 instant heal from Bubbling (vs 2643 from seething). Curiously, Bubbling has no conventional, non-instant recovery anymore. I will also post in the mechanics thread.

This is however a huge boost to survival in the late game, especially for the endgame lab traps with vaal pact.
Last edited by effort on Jul 17, 2016, 5:53:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info