[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

"
mafiamighty wrote:
You need to ditch that gloves lol, they are useless in this build

this gloves give me about 3k dps, -> +90% to Global Critical Strike Multiplier

Spoiler

Last edited by iDT on Nov 5, 2016, 6:13:57 PM
I have a question, well actually several kind of.
I came back to PoE after a long hiatus without playing the game so I forgot some stuff about it, so I am trying to do this build, and I dont seem to find the gems that you say to get.
Can you help me with that since I'm a bigtime noob?
"
SKNightmare wrote:
I have a question, well actually several kind of.
I came back to PoE after a long hiatus without playing the game so I forgot some stuff about it, so I am trying to do this build, and I dont seem to find the gems that you say to get.
Can you help me with that since I'm a bigtime noob?

Ranger dont get most of the needed gems, so you have to buy them from other payer -> peo.trade
I am leveling and gearing this build to kill Core, Death and Taxes, and T16+ because my 92 Animator can't do those. I'm assuming it will work in SC!

I hit level 70 and I have some ?s.

Isn't Shield Charge just better than Whirling Blades? Shield Charge has AoE so it's easier to connect a hit for Fortify. Maybe it's worse if you don't have +30% movespeed on boots? My boots have 30% ms.

Also, I use a mobility 4-link Shield Charge + Faster Attacks + Fortify + Culling Strike. This gives me an easy cull skill and with 20% quality on Culling Strike it gets +10% attack and cast speed to the skill it's linked to. It's a huge deal with the boss-focused Atlas IMO.

In another 4-link I have CWDT level 1 + Blade Vortex + PCoC + Increased Duration. It seems to be enough to give me 4 power charges a lot of the time. I will test more.

I also have a CWDT16 with my Chaos Golem and Warlord's Mark. Maybe this won't be correct once there's too much incoming damage.

Also, Rallying Cry? I'm assuming that's the correct cry to use once I'm at 20 blade vortexes.

What about Path of the Warrior (attached to Scion life wheel)? It has 12% phys damage and 20 strength - worth a point, right?

I don't have the flasks yet, I have to farm. I'm using a Witchfire Brew for now to give DPS. I have to use 2 life flasks - I'm assuming as I get more defense flasks I can drop to just one instant life flask.
Last edited by NorrYtt on Nov 6, 2016, 10:28:09 PM
With this items i made T15 map. Good build with explanation. Ty for it. Its great for farming and etc.

For the bosses of T13 maps and above im using this flask setup:

Made some different choices along the way but the ideas from this build were awesome. Done some crazy mod t16's and highest level yet in poe for me by far.
How to include Harvest in this build? Is it even possible?
Hello im new here, how is it possible to charge the flasks so fast??
"
christiano111 wrote:

For your ascendancy you should have gone for Master Surgeon after cruel lab. That gives the flask charges on crit strikes. Also try dropping that sulphur flask for an Overflowing Chalice which doubles flask charges gained, it is also a sulphur flask so you won't lose damage.
"
Ninjatsu wrote:
"
christiano111 wrote:

For your ascendancy you should have gone for Master Surgeon after cruel lab. That gives the flask charges on crit strikes. Also try dropping that sulphur flask for an Overflowing Chalice which doubles flask charges gained, it is also a sulphur flask so you won't lose damage.

I already toke master surgeons and my crit change is above 60% but it's still not working as he should. Wondering if I forgot something..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info