[2.4 VIDEO] #1 Pathfinder PHC - Blade Vortex flask build. Uber atziri video. Easy lvling

So how is everyone applying warlords mark now? Still using the secondary BV and COH? I find it to be a waste of a blade when the max is 20 now.
"
Kezz123 wrote:
Whats the deal with the level 82 passive tree and the level 99 passive tree?
Thats 17 level difference but there is like 30 more skill points on the 99 and some removed like the power charge up the tree and the 2 nodes around it etc.

was there a mistake in the 82 tree or are we meant to remove some stuff and add it to the other tree?

Also I just am starting on the 99 tree so its slower now to level...what would you suggest prioritizing?

Thanks,

Still could use a response to this. IS the 99 tree the one to follow for sure?
anyone else can take a crack at this?
"
Jdizzle1990 wrote:
"
I'm sorry for being a nub but can someone tell me how to increase maximum number of blade 'vortexes' ? (From 20 to 50 for example)

You cant.
They changed it to a maximum of 20 stacks

Does this mean the build itself became weaker?
Like, I said I'm noob so my logic is quite simple - less blades = less damage ?
They buffed the damage to more than compensate. You'd previously need 32 stacks to do as much damage as you currently can with 20 stacks. The build became stronger in most situations, it just doesn't cheese bosses as hard as it did last league. The build was and still is broken powerful.

I can imagine it does cause some problems when you're using a "dud" BV for curse on hit sustain, though.
Last edited by CloverPuppy on Sep 24, 2016, 6:37:55 AM
I've been doing some Uber Lab runs today (the layout today is easy as f*ck) and RNG blessed me with a +30% BV duration enchant on my helmet:

Now I've been enchanting my boots, but I don't know exactly which enchant to look for.
I've been thinking of getting one of those enchants "X happens with you haven't killed recently", aiming for boss fights, since trash mobs simply melt.

The good ones, in my opinion, are:
"Adds 1-160 lightning damage if you haven't killed recently"
"Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently"

I have to say that I'm not using Vessel of Vinktar, so adding lightning damage won't change my life leech that much. (I'm using Life Leech gem)

I'm wondering if that small amount of lightning damage (BV has only 30% damage effectiveness) would actually cause Shock on bosses. Because if it doesnt happen at all (small amount of lightning dmg vs huge HP from bosses), I think that 10% penetration would help more.

What do you guys think about???

Thank you!! =)
Last edited by KaioNS on Sep 24, 2016, 11:50:33 AM
Well I did this build, but a bit different, to start EHC and it went well, got to 89 facerolling maps tier 10 and under. Died to inventory management doing Mao Kun.

Stuck with blasphemy warlords mark instead of using a second BV because I hated that play style. Meant I didn't get to use power charges but my damage was not an issue. Never ran any reflect maps while in HC but have run a phys ref in standard and didn't notice my health drop ever.

Didn't do too many maps above T9, a couple T10's only I think. Really happy with how things were going, was close to trying uber lab, and then fucking Mao Kun inventory management zzz.

Not a high level player but I'm sure the way I did it is super shit and would never clear t15s and the big boss content but that's never my goal really.

Since hitting standard I switched a ring to doedres and am cursing Warlords and Ass Mark, with Enfeeble in same link for harder bosses. With today's super easy lab map I tried it and facerolled everything except Argus who if I didn't farm some mobs for ~halfway through things were a little scary but refilling my pots made it an easy fight. Missed out on two easy challenges in reaching 90 and uber lab completion.

Making a LA character now but I might just make another one of these at some point seeing as it's not too expensive and super low risk.
Last edited by Minzy on Sep 24, 2016, 6:27:55 PM
my dps and life sucks any tips on my gear and flasks ?

hey i'm level 87 now please need some help badly , because i die so much in T 10 T 11 maps .

i link my gear tree

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4D7gQHBLMFQgguCPQRLRUgF5YZjhzcHb4gbiLiJJ0o-io4Kk0snCzpMtEzhzWSN0w6WDrhPAU9Xz8nQYdBlkQNRUdFnUfiSshLV0yzTeNQMFFMUlNTUlXGWW1fKl-YX7BiWmjyakNtGW6qb553B3yDfVt9dX-WgseDCYPbhMWFMoazhxONko8al5WX9Jrgm42btZykn22f36IApDmmV6xHrrO18rc-uJO86sBUwGbA48M6x53I8MpKzzLQH9D1037Yvdte6Zjr5Ovu7YPveu987-vwH_Gz8kX2o_c9-ej-Cv6P_ro=?accountName=Killhard&characterName=wilkillya
my ing is killwitches
Last edited by Killhard on Sep 25, 2016, 1:14:47 PM
@Killhard: Was in the same spot. Get Rumi's and you can Facetank arround 90% of the bosses. Its a night and day difference!

Do you guys have any thoughts on Facebreaker?
Last edited by roteweste on Sep 25, 2016, 12:03:42 PM
Last edited by Skeeelz on Sep 25, 2016, 12:24:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info