2.2 Elementalist Ice nova. Insane clear speed, AoE, and damage. Super cheap

Hi ! I honestly do not know if u already answered a question of the type, as I didn't read the 8 comments pages, I'm about to try this build and it seems nice, but I wonder, can I keep this skill tree if i do not like ice nova gameplay that much and i decide to switch for a glacial cascade (i saw u use one GC gem for distance fights) or say freezing pulse ? Thanks ! Cool guide btw
I been using the Frostbolt-Vortex
"
What's the advantage of using Bitterdream over, say, a four link with higher level gems? I realize that a lot of the supports in Bitterdream don't really have an effect on the tooltip, but a 70 mana spell at level 40 is pretty steep and the tooltip for Nova - Faster Casting - Spell Echo - Controlled Destruction is like 40% higher damage and a little more than half the cost.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I'm asking out of sincere curiosity because I've only manage to get to maps once and I assume you'd be able to answer the question more accurately than my supposition.

I'm still wondering about this, if you could take a moment to inform me I'd appreciate it.
Highest Character: Level 92 86% Block/Static Strike Champion - Abyss League
I get bored of the grind around 90, probably won't ever get a higher character.
How about stun from monsters? I dont see "Eye of Chayula" as part of equipment in build.
What about bandits?

Just bought this sweet helmet! can't wait to level up, so that I can wear it :D
I really really loved your buld, and I have a question: is the ascendancy node Beacon of Ruin really a great deal? because I was thinking about getting the one wich I can have an aditional golem, and then I can have the ice golem, that will pretty much empower my dps and crit chance, and I can proc elemental overlord more oftenly without the GMP-ice spear, and then I'll have a space to usethe CwDT-enduring cry- imortal call- increased duration combo, that will increase really well my survivability, since I'm sucking pretty much with armor right now. This way I'll sacrificethe buff of aplying status effect in more monsters to enhance pretty well my dps and survivability. Is it worth it?
Hi all.

Im new in PoE and hi see this build and sounds really nice.
I can´t understand what skill you use and where you use. Can someone help me plz?
"
Twips80 wrote:
Hi all.

Im new in PoE and hi see this build and sounds really nice.
I can´t understand what skill you use and where you use. Can someone help me plz?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1634262/page/6

My current gem setup at lvl 91:
BTW the CwDT frost bomb took a few hundred crhoms to make and was NOT WORTH IT.
It is sort of nice, but only if it's easy to make. Don't do what I did!

Bitterdream: Ice nova - IAOE - spell echo
offhand: whirling blades - faster attacks - fortify
helm: HoT - HoI - Frostbite - curse on hit
Chest: Summon chaos golem - arctic armour - discipline - enlighten (with glacial casacade on the side)
Boots: increased duration - vaal haste - frost bomb - CwDT
Gloves: Ice spear - increased critical strikes - CwDT - GMP
Tks mate

Very good help :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info