Elementalist Flameblast Feat 2x Obliteration BOOM CHAIN

Hey. Thanks for the Advice ;)

Well I think I use the spell wrong.. do I have to Stack it to max range everytime? Most times my Mana runs out before I can do so.. (I now swapped to 2x Curses with Blashphemy) I try to hit small Mob Packs with a Smaller Radius, to save me from running out of mana.. Can be a little Tricky in Areas like The Spectre of God.. (I almost always missed with first try and died twice on a Yellow Mob^^) I think with a bit Practise I could get used to it.. on "open" Areas with many Mobs (like Dried Lake, still Questing) the Skill Setup is really amazing (half of Map is dead with one big Explosion)

Thumps up to this Build, it really is fun to play! :)

Also maybe any Advice for Izaro (and Fergus) on Cruel? e.g what Level and Gear I should have to win the Fights.. (right now I can hit them, for Fergus I get him under 50% Life but then it gets harder and harder to evade AND aim the Spell.. not doable right now..
Izaro first is easy for me, second form killed me twice so far and third form I always die as soon as he TPs me into a Trap..

Also, any Ideas about EE? With -50% Fire Resistance you could change out Flammability again.. to Proc it a Orb of Storm Setup will be great, as it already gets bonus to the AoE Radius from Passives and Gear..

Also, what do you think About Hrimnor's Resolve (+xx% Fire Damage) and Gang's Momentum (+7% Ignite, +15% Damage against Ignited Enemies) in Combination with a Cloak of Flame (mainly using it because I have more Fire Resistance than Armor)..?
I take carcas jack because it will increased area of our obliteration explosions and it will clear all white blue and gold mobs and you dont have to cast flaeblast on max stack just cast it on 3-5 stack or if you see blue and white pack together aim for white explosion will do rest.
Today i tested chance to ignite instead controlled destruction and is really good vs bosses because 3k dmg on flae blast is really nice dmg and making over kill dmg and not ignite when elemental conflux is not up is sad. For itzario and argus you can help yourself whit flame totem and just kite them.
EE can be good but im too lazy to cast ice spear XD
Btw video from t10 map whit chance to ignite be up today soon and remeber play as you want if you fell you can make any changes just do it :)
map T10 is up; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOsRlvLi6dM
Last edited by mati3255 on Apr 13, 2016, 7:31:38 PM
Specced into this build on a spare standard character with a six-link carcass at level 88. This build is super fun and actually has really good clear speed. Only things I'd recommend are getting a searing touch as a weapon swap. It really helps the single target and it doesn't even need to be linked. Just one question, how would you increase the defenses on the character? It's pretty squishy right now.
Hi for increased def i use chaos golem whit lvl 3 empower whit elementalist golem node it will give us 10% phys reduction whit arctic armor is quite nice phys reduction i also drepped atziri promise cause we dont need addicional dmg and i use phys dmg reduction flask and i grab 30% increased flask effect from tree so flask will give us 26% phys reduction and rumi whit flask effect give us 40% block chance.
Addet arsenal t12 map
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghtvh1z_onY
Would it be possible to use only one Obliteration, and then Rathpith Globe, Rainbowstride, The Anvil etc. to go Max Block? I used to play that with prolif Flameblast back in the day, and it was really good.
Last edited by Timeclasp on May 26, 2016, 4:37:12 AM
when you use single obliteration you only have 20% chance for explosion so i prefer dual wielding them for 40% chance it give me more clear gameplay.
hi dude, could u please tell me what bandits u get , and tell me what gem are u using to leveling ??
thanks anyway for this build !!
Congrats
I use old character and i get all 3 points but for bandit i recommend life from oak and 2 opints ( i just need to colect 20 regrets for respect)
For leveling will be good searing touch and just play like normal flameblast and ofcourse support yourself whit flame totem fire traps and firstorm traps. For first 4 points in ascendacy pick shaper of desolation and free ele prolif points cause they are core of this build and it allow to explosion form obliteration to burn shock and chill so they can chain pretty well. When you hit the this 4 points form ascendacy and you level to wear obliteration wands the fun begin. Keep in mind that build is good for maping but some boses are just pain in the ass this isnt T1 build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info