[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

"

*snip*

I do not understand how you are able to activate all those skills, I see only 1 skill slot for aura...
"
Jarnhand wrote:
"

*snip*

I do not understand how you are able to activate all those skills, I see only 1 skill slot for aura...

activate 1st, then change to next, activate etc :)
"
BestiyaLV wrote:
"
Jarnhand wrote:
"

*snip*

activate 1st, then change to next, activate etc :)

Rofl...the things in PoE one can do...hehe
sounds fun
sorry that i didnt reply, had some private problems...
anyway im up for the new season and im even live streaming! so u can ask me ingame easily, and also see some live action gameplay

www.twitch.tv/cptzacsparow

thanks!
online! :D
Hrmmm Probably a stupid question but where is the best place to put the efficient training jewel? My poor rejuv totem hasn't leveled in forever ROFL.

I love the build btw! I used to play Fishymancer a lot on D2 and this kind of reminds me of it a bit :)
Last edited by Panzydance on Sep 4, 2016, 9:45:39 PM
"
Panzydance wrote:
Hrmmm Probably a stupid question but where is the best place to put the efficient training jewel? My poor rejuv totem hasn't leveled in forever ROFL.

I love the build btw! I used to play Fishymancer a lot on D2 and this kind of reminds me of it a bit :)

thanks for the review =)

the efficient training jewel is best placed right above the elemental equilibrium, since the right jewel is for energy within and the other isnt inhabitating many int nodes soooo i stick with that
"
"
Panzydance wrote:

thanks for the review =)

the efficient training jewel is best placed right above the elemental equilibrium, since the right jewel is for energy within and the other isnt inhabitating many int nodes soooo i stick with that

Awesome thanks! I didn't realize we needed Energy from Within. That clears things up nicely :)

EDIT: What do you think about Ephemeral edge? It seems it would be a huge survivability boost. would it be worth the damage loss or not really? I'm not really high enough level to test the damage output levels :)

It's also MUCH easier to get red red green gem link on it. I spent over 80 chrom on the other weapon and haven't gotten it yet. It's also only 1alch so cheaper. so at the very least maybe a good "stepping stone" or even leveling weapon?
Last edited by Panzydance on Sep 5, 2016, 6:24:05 PM
Thanks for this mate, switched from another similar zombie/spectre build and this is so strong.

I just waltz through the mobs :)

On stone golem, life regen is way lower plus rejuvenation benefits from the +1 in armor. :) the downside is u need to cast. No harm running both for kicks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info