[3.2] Gizelle's Classic Zombie, Spectre Auramancer 4 variations!

bumpyy
Updated

will edit more but no time atm ^^
Last edited by killerkampfkeks on Jun 20, 2016, 7:34:16 AM
Hey, pretty new to the game and looking over the build you say to use Midnight Bargain, but that makes you unable to use Chaos Inoculation yet you have Chaos Inoculation in the build. Is there something i'm missing here or what?
"
PurpleMist wrote:
Hey, pretty new to the game and looking over the build you say to use Midnight Bargain, but that makes you unable to use Chaos Inoculation yet you have Chaos Inoculation in the build. Is there something i'm missing here or what?

i dont use CI =)
hey, did you take out the leveling skill trees or am i just blind. Was using them before and i cant find them now.
"
hey, did you take out the leveling skill trees or am i just blind. Was using them before and i cant find them now.

yea sorry i thought nobody would actually use this xD

i added a very detailed part =) thanks for feedback! :D
Fantastic build , really
I usually make one summoner build per season and this one is by far the best i have ever tried.
My equip :

I did not spent more than 5 chaos per piece
My witch is currently lvl 81 and i have no quality gems. Tried for the first time yesterday Uber Izaro and normal Atziri , destroyed both...
Chaos damage killed me only one time : jungle valley boss
"
Mascimewolf wrote:
Fantastic build , really
I usually make one summoner build per season and this one is by far the best i have ever tried.
My equip :

I did not spent more than 5 chaos per piece
My witch is currently lvl 81 and i have no quality gems. Tried for the first time yesterday Uber Izaro and normal Atziri , destroyed both...
Chaos damage killed me only one time : jungle valley boss

thanks and i really appreciate your post =)
i usually do that build for every new season xD

but you missed that rejuvenation totem ;3

i didn't encourage myself enough to attempt atziri on prophecy, since i failed every previous tries, im very glad some1 did it ;3
New helm

Just three things i've changed compared to OP
-GMP instead of ele focus on spectres
-Poison and Fortify for zombies
-Elemental equilibrium , it's very easy to proc with a lvl 1 ball lightning and gives -50% fire resist (i use flame sentinel's spectres)

"

thanks and i really appreciate your post =)
i usually do that build for every new season xD

but you missed that rejuvenation totem ;3

i didn't encourage myself enough to attempt atziri on prophecy, since i failed every previous tries, im very glad some1 did it ;3

Yeah but i don't have enough space to put Rejuv totem , i don't play with Evocation too. With more mana , i could take off enlighten and put rejuv totem instead.

You should try Atziri , it's very easy with your build.
Last edited by Mascimewolf on Jun 27, 2016, 4:26:26 PM
Ty for the build.
I've never liked summoners but after checking your build, it actually made me want to try one :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info