[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
Anderherz wrote:
on the templar side of your tree you can save one point put into 10 strength by going the "inner" way after taking the +1 pc (Overcharge). That way you will still pick up Devotion (8% hp) and the endurance charge and arrive at Tireless (hp/mana cost) with 1 less point spent I think!

I've actually changed tree a bit
More life, more regen, extra jewel slot

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQGRBLMHHgj0DkgPxBCSEQ8RLxGWFkAWbxa_GGoaOBvIHRQgbiL0IzYkqiaVJy8pTyoLLdIyMjbpOVI6WDrYO3w8BT1fQZZFnUlRTLNQMFJTUxBTUlVLVcZYB1xAXfJh4mKsY0NmVGaeakNqjGu3bAtsjG0ZcFJ1nn_GgpuD24V7hX2Hy4nTjDaOZI9Gj_qQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjua4Juhnaqf36EvogCio6LZpwinm6yYrrOw2Lb6uMq5k7xvvOq-isBUwGbDCcgUzxXP3dAf0PXVptmG217jauOE6-7r9ew47TzvfO_r8B_w1fGK8h31b_em99f60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

that looks very nice actually, thanks for sharing
Is this hc viable?
"
Fartcopter wrote:
Is this hc viable?

Its hard to die until 15 maps or uber...
Git R Dun!
Switched ring off a crit ring. Gained 250 life. Dont worry about crit being as low as 85% on sheet with assassins mark its still 95%! Capped!

New screens for DPS and HP.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 29, 2016, 12:06:55 AM
so i decided to start lvling before m totem dude dies, , lvl 64 atm , lvling was a pain (cuz i hate lvling uin gerneral ) but if hit 60 the fun began. im feeling way to strong. its so much fun.

what sre real threats for this build? hard hitting bosses maybe?

im wearing a crap amulette (only resists ) and crap boots to reach resist cap, will change that after 65 cut i was really lucky getting a ventors gamble ring with 59 life, +irr+iqq and over all 118 reist, so this will make it jsut easier than.

aaaaand why the facebreakers? or they a "must" have? i dont understand the gloves anyway ._.

and the last point, what enchants on helm boots gloves we are aiming for?
Last edited by gingha on Mar 29, 2016, 7:11:20 AM
"
gingha wrote:

aaaaand why the facebreakers? or they a "must" have? i dont understand the gloves anyway ._.

and the last point, what enchants on helm boots gloves we are aiming for?

as stated on page 1, Facebreakers are an endgame dps boost (crit multi), definitely NOT a "must have". Aim for hp, res and maybe some STR and mana on gloves to wear until you can afford wearing facebreakers (in regards to your defenses)
Can you post your defensive stats? I have not played an HP build since first starting. Want to better understand the passive benefits vs double ES.
is their a way to do a phase acro variant of this?
"
Phatsacks wrote:
Can you post your defensive stats? I have not played an HP build since first starting. Want to better understand the passive benefits vs double ES.

Keep in mind you are wearing a lightning coil so thats 30% flat mitigation for legacy and 22.5% for current
You have 4 endurance changes up all the time...another 16%
You have basalt or legacy taste of hate another 20% or 22.5% respectively (do not use new taste of hate its worse than basalt)

Phys dam is a complete joke for this build. You see i take direct hits from trio and laugh it off.

Where I died to uber was atziri her self. I'm not good enough to dodge her attacks and all kill me. storm calls or FB.

defense with face breaker

defense with EHP glove

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 29, 2016, 8:55:18 PM
"
dmc1234master wrote:
is their a way to do a phase acro variant of this?

Sure thats the way the old build was just go down there and wear atziri step too.

ofc dps will suffer and I feel not needed. don't care for chance.
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info