Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

if i rip my lametotem maurauedeur i try this build , only cuz im the owner of a 5 blue 1 green lc ;D
"
gingha wrote:
if i rip my lametotem maurauedeur i try this build , only cuz im the owner of a 5 blue 1 green lc ;D

Lucky!

And yes totems suck no matter how safe. If you look at my PSC profile you see I tried totems couldnt stand to play anymore so I'm going back to this.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 27, 2016, 7:44:26 PM
on the templar side of your tree you can save one point put into 10 strength by going the "inner" way after taking the +1 pc (Overcharge). That way you will still pick up Devotion (8% hp) and the endurance charge and arrive at Tireless (hp/mana cost) with 1 less point spent I think!
i got lucky and crafted a 6l 4b-1r-1g lightning coil with 300 chromes and 50 fusings so i'm gonna try this build. looks super fun for mapping :D

how important are the enlighten gems? can't really afford those. could I put the curses and herald into an alphas howl and get the reduction that way? cheers
Hey i love the new ice nova guide you made for the shadow. but since i have already a made a witch that followed an ice nova guide that said to have been inspired from you i want to ask if its possible to play this with a witch as i don't really want to start over but if i have to then so be it.

thanks
Very interesting (and very welcome) build guide ! It looks much tankier than former versions. I've enjoyed playing your Crit Ice Nova Witch build a lot but gave up on it after getting tired of still getting oneshot at lvl 92 with 4300 HP event with lots of Evasion and Dodge (I'm really not the best POE player out there).

One question :

Isn't the Intuitive Leap Jewel unnecessary ?

A remnant from your Templar version maybe ? You use two points to get the Jewel socket, but actually the same two points can be used to get the Dex node and Power charge duration node needed to get to the nodes you want to reach. Unless you also want to get Mind Drinker for Mana pool purposes...

"
crazypearce wrote:
i got lucky and crafted a 6l 4b-1r-1g lightning coil with 300 chromes and 50 fusings so i'm gonna try this build. looks super fun for mapping :D

how important are the enlighten gems? can't really afford those. could I put the curses and herald into an alphas howl and get the reduction that way? cheers

Gz very lucky guy!

Not important. Herald of ice only adds like 5% DPS.

I would not use curse reduction helm just to run HoI. Life, mana and resits helmet way more important.

I would not break the bank for enlightens either.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2016, 12:50:33 PM
"
MapleCake wrote:
Very interesting (and very welcome) build guide ! It looks much tankier than former versions. I've enjoyed playing your Crit Ice Nova Witch build a lot but gave up on it after getting tired of still getting oneshot at lvl 92 with 4300 HP event with lots of Evasion and Dodge (I'm really not the best POE player out there).

One question :

Isn't the Intuitive Leap Jewel unnecessary ?

A remnant from your Templar version maybe ? You use two points to get the Jewel socket, but actually the same two points can be used to get the Dex node and Power charge duration node needed to get to the nodes you want to reach. Unless you also want to get Mind Drinker for Mana pool purposes...

Thanks! no you save one point here with leap. You get nullification "free" which is 5% life amd resits.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2016, 12:19:45 PM
"
Anderherz wrote:
on the templar side of your tree you can save one point put into 10 strength by going the "inner" way after taking the +1 pc (Overcharge). That way you will still pick up Devotion (8% hp) and the endurance charge and arrive at Tireless (hp/mana cost) with 1 less point spent I think!

I've actually changed tree a bit
More life, more regen, extra jewel slot

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQGRBLMHHgj0DkgPxBCSEQ8RLxGWFkAWbxa_GGoaOBvIHRQgbiL0IzYkqiaVJy8pTyoLLdIyMjbpOVI6WDrYO3w8BT1fQZZFnUlRTLNQMFJTUxBTUlVLVcZYB1xAXfJh4mKsY0NmVGaeakNqjGu3bAtsjG0ZcFJ1nn_GgpuD24V7hX2Hy4nTjDaOZI9Gj_qQVZMnlS6XlZf0mjua4Juhnaqf36EvogCio6LZpwinm6yYrrOw2Lb6uMq5k7xvvOq-isBUwGbDCcgUzxXP3dAf0PXVptmG217jauOE6-7r9ew47TzvfO_r8B_w1fGK8h31b_em99f60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

I have 5500 life now when wearing these gloves

And 4 jewels

If I can find a good double life ring (you dont need crit ring Assassins mark keeps us over cap)

I think I can manage 5600 life.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 28, 2016, 12:41:45 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Thanks! no you save one point here with leap. You get nullification "free" which is 5% life amd resits.

Thanks, I had missed Nullification !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info