[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

This build looks really cool. Is it possible to start this from scratch in a new league? Any budget recommendations until all the essential gear can be collected? Also how does it fair in a party? Thanks
most of us did start from scratch. I cover all of that. all you need is chaos gear like tabula rasa and two darks until mid maps because by 8-9 maps things hit too hard and you need lightnign coil
Git R Dun!
One shot 12 shipyard boss with LL spec.

https://youtu.be/NgkDIDKT8SE

One shot 14 Piety
https://youtu.be/kVY-keG5Vpg
Spoiler
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 15, 2016, 1:46:37 AM
So I take it the LL variant is only for standard? It's using a legacy Consuming Dark to convert more to chaos (though you end up with only 75% instead of 100%, but get to use a beefy ES shield), is that right? Tempted to try out the build and was looking at LL but on PSC.

Edit: Just read back a couple pages, yeah figured it was due to legacy Consuming Dark. Oh well, I'll give the life version a go soon as I grab a 6L LC.
IGN: TsukiZap
Last edited by Severrin on Apr 16, 2016, 1:31:28 AM
"
Severrin wrote:
So I take it the LL variant is only for standard? It's using a legacy Consuming Dark to convert more to chaos (though you end up with only 75% instead of 100%, but get to use a beefy ES shield), is that right? Tempted to try out the build and was looking at LL but on PSC.

Edit: Just read back a couple pages, yeah figured it was due to legacy Consuming Dark. Oh well, I'll give the life version a go soon as I grab a 6L LC.

I need to test a single 50% Consuming Dark. But yeah for now LL only for std like you said. Even with 75% dagger I must slot life leech instead of C2F on ele reflect maps.
Git R Dun!
Spoiler
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Have you tried out the VRF setup yet? Its crazy! I'm one shotting all map boss even up to 15 kaoms.

Which gems to skip for the VRF setup? I started to think about Shavronne and ES gear setup bcos still cant get 4b on my LC (now used about 1k on Vorici's workbench 2b). I'm so lucky ^^.
And how did you get so high dps? I'm at lvl 91 and my Ice nova dsp is about 43k. You can check my skill tree and gear in profile JumpJumpOlolO char.

P.S. Still can't complete merc lab :/

dps
You should be over 80K with PC and that all that matters because PC are almost always up.

Lab is easy mate. I did it with a cheap 3L at like 62.
what kills?

Git R Dun!
I'm always dying at last Izaro. He's hitting to hard, can't handle his damage.
My dps is 43k with all 7 PC, you can see it in a screenshot. FP dps with 7 PC is about 86k.
I don't know how to post my gear in this thread, but you can see it in my profile and I hope you can tell me where is my problem.

defense

Are you killing or disabling the ads/helpers in the first two fights? If you dont fight is 20x harder.

You also need to take deadly infusion ASP use 10 regrets if you have to it will literally double your DPS. you dont have right flasks. especially only wearing tabula rasa. If you want to face tank him you need.

Git R Dun!
When I first saw this guide and Items needed thought that I can pull this off so started this build yesterday but only now realised I need a lot of blues on Lightning Coil... and i have like 5 reds :D Knowing my luck this build will be impossible for me. But still will try it. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info