[2.2] SuperNova III - ChaosNova - reflect immune 140K+ DPS whole screen and 290+K single target DPS

"
Vaal Righteous Fire with quality 20%. Please, tell me, how did you do that?
'

Someone vaals a 20/20 RF and thats an option.
Git R Dun!
You got 1189 Mama and no minus Reserve notes.how the fuck you can carry 2x blasphemy curse,herald and clarity? I Sold my gear and spec into your build but i cant carry it. I can use 2 curse and clarity.
Please answer
I dont run clarity unless curse immune map. What for? warlords provides all mana I need.

Basically I run

1. two blasphemy curse

or

2. clarity and herald of ice on curse immune map

or

3. really end game with enlightens - two curse and HoI.

Git R Dun!
Aim you are the man! I followed your ice nova guide and I am dealing with the same problem; reflect and survivability. I will probably give this build a go. It seems awesome! thx a million for sharing your amazing builds and your big contribution to the community
"
Aim you are the man! I followed your ice nova guide and I am dealing with the same problem; reflect and survivability. I will probably give this build a go. It seems awesome! thx a million for sharing your amazing builds and your big contribution to the community

Hi thanks well reflect was no problem with old build when we had good flasks. like 10% elemental res and charge up on crit. all you had to to is slot life leech and pop flasks every pack. now its hard with standard ice set up and that why i went chaos. Dont have to slot LL gem.

Anyway this build still has to flask in higher end fight but mainly physical flasks
Git R Dun!
I wonder if the new Summon Lightning Golem skill, which adds cast speed, will be a better replacement for the Flame Golem. Any thoughts on that?
Not sure I have not seen stats of lightning golum yet...

Guys I made a low life version in STD. same DPS but 10K ES so vaal RF hits even harder.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAQFvBx4N0Q5ID6sPxBB7EJIRDxEvEVARlhXnFkAWvxhqGyUdFCBuIvQjNiSLKU8qCyo4KwoyMjW5OVI7fDwFPV9BlkV8SVFJsUuuTLNQMFF0UlNTEFgHXGtcil3yX2pjQ2ZUZp5sC20ZbWxwUnOze9d_xoKbhEiExYV7hX2J04w2jHaOZI7pj0aP-pMnlS6XlZeXl_SaO5uhm7WePJ_foS-io6aZpyusmK6ztUi2-rcxuMq5k7xvvjq-isBmwfPDCcM6w23QH9DQ0PXXz9lb2YbbGtte4vfjhOd06QLrY-v17DjvfO-I7-vwa_DV8h33pvfX-Tf60g==?accountName=Aim_Deep&characterName=Jumpin_Jack_Slash

Elemental reflect is no problem since 75% is still getting converted to chaos and I have 2% leech from warlords

Just one shotted palace dom and 15 kaoms. videos soon
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 13, 2016, 9:00:11 PM
since 2.2.0 The chaos damage conversion on The Consuming Dark has been lowered from 75% to 50%(((
lvl 90 with this build in perandus now, unbuffed nova dps with 7 pc's is ~110k, freezing pulse is ~252k, when activating atziri's pot it jumps to 135k and 312k respectively, never have I killed Atziri this fast, it's pretty insane dps. will probably play a similar build again in the future.

gear for reference

"
Anderherz wrote:
lvl 90 with this build in perandus now, unbuffed nova dps with 7 pc's is ~110k, freezing pulse is ~252k, when activating atziri's pot it jumps to 135k and 312k respectively, never have I killed Atziri this fast, it's pretty insane dps. will probably play a similar build again in the future.

gear for reference

Cool nice gear.

Have you tried out the VRF setup yet? Its crazy! I'm one shotting all map boss even up to 15 kaoms.

https://youtu.be/3JgUM0W5JJA

double boss enfeebled
https://youtu.be/SUItkcEeMAw

Need vaal pact tho (see my latest trees on character "chaos king" lvl 90 in ladder or "jumpin)_jack_slash" in SC)
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 14, 2016, 12:35:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info