Should I be a scammer?

actually, nevermind, nn probation and shit
Last edited by Jaille on Mar 24, 2016, 3:04:13 AM
"
GreenDude wrote:
hey NattyMcLight.

Unfortunately he didn't break any rules. Anti-scam measures are in place like such as forcing you to mouse-over items in the trade window to make sure your getting what you asked for.

But when it comes to sharing masters or trading Cadiro offers, they are not necessarily intended for people to trade and therefore there is not any real way to trade them safely. You must trade them at your own risk because they are not intended this way. The best thing to do is only make Cadiro trades when your okay with the possibility of something going wrong like a player taking your cadiro offer without paying you.

I'm sorry to say I agree with GreenDude 100%. Nothing to add.
There should be a second column of checkboxes in the hideout menu:
Allow friends to enter your portals.
Allow guild members to enter your portals.
Allow party members to enter your portals.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
You should be allowed to quote famous people if the wording of the quote fits the current situation, even if the historical context doesn't match up properly.

"
Vhlad wrote:
There should be a second column of checkboxes in the hideout menu:
Allow friends to enter your portals.
Allow guild members to enter your portals.
Allow party members to enter your portals.

Party members should always be able to enter your portals. THat's basically what parties are for. Trading isn't the purpose of parties IMO.
The real issue is that you should be able to trade efficiently without needing to join someone's party.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
s m h
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
[Removed by support] And it's hipster lately to take the side of the scammer because it's easier. Or ofcourse try and make you paranoid aswell by telling you, you should be not trading like this at all.

In short i would say my morals have changed in this game over the last few days. GGG has indirectly made it clear that scamming is fine. So if your morals allow it. Go and scam as many as you can find. They will find as little assistance here as you did.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 24, 2016, 5:06:24 AM
Hideout->edit-> remove the tick from party members.

Now your portals are protected against scum.

After you finished the business just set it back to default.

If I was playing hc I would just set up a portal in a nasty place when randomly buying a few coins, so maybe the one trying to steal my deal would go to std with all the coins.

Even better, having a friend in the map somewhere else who places a portal when thr guy enters to the map, locking it inside a death pit.
Last edited by krenderke on Mar 24, 2016, 4:45:58 AM
Not exactly a scam, more like hijacking your car. Hm, robbery / theft? Or someone stole your girlfriend, which is not considered a theft anywhere, I believe. That Cadiro hore went willingly...

Wraeclast continent is unforgivable, at least in the business section.

Anyway,

1.) disable party members from your HO (HO edit tab)
2.) wall off your map device
3.) move map device to an inaccessible location (active portals move with it)
4.) hoard / buy coins beforehand
5.) trade only with trust-able sources
6.) don't trade at all
7.)....
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Mar 24, 2016, 4:53:01 AM
"
鬼殺し wrote:

And holy hell do I ever call bullshit on you quoting that righteous man after asking if you should throw away your morals because someone 'stole' an opportunity from you to buy an item. You've failed to grasp even the most basic of tenets forming the foundation of MLK's beliefs if you'd publicly ask if it's okay to become a bully because you've been bullied yourself, so don't go throwing his words around so cheaply.

You should be ashamed.[/u]

+1

I'm all for ways to punish scammers in return.
But "someone hurt me, so i'm gonna hurt others in return" is really low.

If you're ready to do the same to innocents, you already lost all sympathy for what happened to you.
"
2.) wall off your map device

How to do that? I tried to block entrance to other room with decoration but i can teleport to that location anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info