Should I be a scammer?

free market anarchy, economic PvP, wild west DICKISHNESS

I like how GGG keeps their world ruthless as they can for players

I haven't been scammed since anni/soulstone scam in d2, it's really easy not to be scammed, when you take a risk and open a vulnerability in yourself, take the blame if you are exploited or don't take the risk.
anything is everything
Last edited by Manocean on Mar 26, 2016, 8:11:47 PM
"
Accountlocked wrote:
Buy 50k coins, this should cover most juicy deals.

Have the best ratio on poe trade for C to PC.

Wait for convos for ppl looking to trade.Usually they have found a very nice cadrio.

Zerg map device - remember the dude is outta coins so you have plenty of time.

Check cadrio deal - if its profitable to buy and flip do so.

Rinse / Repeat.

Get rich and lol at the peasants.

I'm surprised a lot of you people don't realize how competitive people can be.

I'd put that portal right in the middle of a pack of Perandus and/or the map boss and/or a Beyond Boss - just for you.
So thank you for sharing your "methods" Mr. Competitive.
And for the record "competitive" =/= "scum".
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Mar 26, 2016, 10:24:26 PM
No you shouldnt.
I am in agreement with Charan's first comment.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
mazul wrote:
GGG will make actual official "news" announcements and either start with heavy enforcing of anti-scam or go the EVE-route of "scamming is a part of the ruthless game".

You don't implement a half-cooked trade system like this or encourage a self-serving market like this, and then step back and watch if you DON'T at least subconsciously aspire to the levels of economic carnage and madness found in the EVE universe.

The issue here is a deep rift between players' idea of 'scam' and GGG's. I may make a post about it. It's been brewing. Or I may realise it's a rift that'll never be bridged. Ever.

Eve's economy is fine.
Fuck off.

#StationTrade4Life
If you're reading this, I'm probably on another year-long ban.
Thanks GGG.
鬼殺し and others have everything.
There is everything in place in POE for you to not get scammed. As said, there may be differences in what we think scamming is. I understand scamming as an act of deception in a transaction. Someone gives you less than he said he would, gives something else than he said etc.
A party member entering "your" instance and buying " "your" " item is in no way scamming. If we'd assume that this instance belonged to you, it would be seen as thievery, which does not exist in games these days. Think about short-allocation unique-ninja-ing? It is widely seen as fair. And Cadiro-"thieves"? It is widely seen as unfair and immoral. And here's your response.
Learn from it if you couldn't foresee it.

Edit: If GGG would take action against those people, I feel it would be out of those players hurting POE's reputation.
Last edited by Khyroku on Mar 27, 2016, 7:17:55 AM
As a note you can wall off your mapdevice with decorations to protect your cadrio deal or if you just friend invite the trader they can come to your HO but not use the portals.

Every single deception is easy to make out,once your scammed once it tends not to happen again.

"
I'd put that portal right in the middle of a pack of Perandus and/or the map boss and/or a Beyond Boss - just for you.
So thank you for sharing your "methods" Mr. Competitive.
And for the record "competitive" =/= "scum".

I wouldn't die thanks to my "sponsored" GG items. <<3
"
Khyroku wrote:
A party member entering "your" instance and buying " "your" " item is in no way scamming.

I've been saying the same thing. This issue is basically ninja-ing, not scamming. It's scumbag behaviour, but GGG cant and will not do anything about it. And if GGG is "looking into" every ninja'd exalt out there, then no wonder they need 70 employees, yet the game still runs on a school project engine from 2007.

* disable access to your HO for the duration of the transaction
* buy coins beforehand, have a stock pile of say 20k
* send a friend, who is not in your party, to buy coins for you
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info