MTX Combinations that Look Amazing?

Arctic Armour set, Ice Crown, Badge of Mirth, Lightning Footprints and Sovereign weapon effect. Gaudy as hell. ;)

Last edited by LennyLen on Mar 25, 2016, 5:00:58 AM
I'm not really into the cartoons a lot of MTX makes character look like so I like wearing elite armor pack mostly. Not too flashy looks more realistic and good.
Git R Dun!
Full golden flashy setup

"There are worlds that lie beyond the edge of my page, the edge of my understanding. Worlds of wonder. Worlds of terror." Aramil - Cartographer to Emperor Chitus

2018 Fan Art Contest Top 20: view-thread/2186731 ||| 2014 T-Shirt Contest Winner: view-thread/759460 ||| "Lost Worlds" Div Card Creator
The MTXs I use are retired mostly..

I like using the Apprentice Supporter Pack Gloves/Chest, a Pilgrims Hat, and Rigwald's boots with Ebony Weapon/Footprint Effects..

It looks really nice on a Shadow.

I really wish there were more options for Helms though, there really aren't any good MTXs or Skin Transfers for Helms..

PS. I can't wait for Cross-League Skin Transfers. :P
PSS. Doryani's Fist looks badass, had no idea it had a Skin. I dare say I may use it over Demigod's Touch..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
Last edited by Sheriff_K on Mar 25, 2016, 2:03:44 PM
"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
TwistedTrip wrote:

That's just flat-out cruel. I specifically didn't mention mtxes you can't get anymore, even though Journeyman Armour is magnificent.

That's Master Supporter bruhhhhhhh.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
You can do some awesome things with Skin Transfers! Here is what I did last night to my Witch SRS Summoner, really love the way it turned out! Really fits what you think a summoner should look like!

1) +3 staff has Femuer of The Saints skin
2) Belly of the Beast has Death's Oath Skin
3) Leather Belt has Belt of the Deceiver Skin
4) Boots Have Blood Dance Skin
5) Gloves are just random ass unique that matched color scheme
6) Alpha's Howl has Gore Skull Mtx

I'm sorry lol, it's my only justification for spending so much money.

Yeeep, douchbag. It's so-so though, the armour always clips with the back attachment and ruins the outfit. Be nice if the back attachment was always on top. I've asked for a clip fix a few times, but I doubt that it will ever happen. So.. it's not as good as it looks.
#NeverGoing90
I think the combo of the skull hood + arcane chest + hussar wings + gloves/boots tali league prize looks great. The weapon effect should either be the ascendant or a tinted cheap blue MTX :) Using this on characters like spark or ark
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Well aware. Doesn't change what I said. :P

I'm gonna have to ask you to settle down, you're a bit out of control breh.
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!

Alabaster Seraph Helmet + Ice Crown

Radiant Body Armour + Raven Wings

Radiant Gloves

Alabaster Seraph Boots + Seraph Footprints

2x Seraph Swords + 2x Seraph Weapon Effects
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Last edited by Vaydra on Mar 31, 2016, 4:44:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info