MTX Combinations that Look Amazing?

I am wanting to spend my MTX coins on a great looking set that looks amazing on most classes. What combination should I do?
Last bumped on May 22, 2017, 3:37:06 PM
Hussar wings look amazing on almost everything.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Ok Hussar wings, and steam powered armor, but what great combinations can you guys come up with?
"
Ok Hussar wings, and steam powered armor, but what great combinations can you guys come up with?

I've found that most armor MTX's don't really act too interchangeably.
To Do List:
-Add Better Minion Supports
-Add More Permanent Minions
GoreFleshSummoner | Low Life Zombie n' Specter Summoner
Summoner Gear: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1633760
Omg stay away from the hentai wings.

IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Mar 24, 2016, 4:20:10 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Omg stay away from the hentai wings.

KIMOOOCHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
PoE MTX in a nutshell...

Fucking trashy Korean mmo sometimes has tamer, less blinky look.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
all the wings in this game look like shit imo

hussar wings are cool because hussar wings, BUT hussar wings on an infantryman = LAME!
"
CaoMengde wrote:
all the wings in this game look like shit imo

hussar wings are cool because hussar wings, BUT hussar wings on an infantryman = LAME!

Just get leap slam and you're air cavalry.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
the arcane head (mask and hood) is probably one of the best stand alone head mtxs , it is neither too subtle nor too gaudy and flashy.

id stay away from the seraph set as it is literally everywhere and is now making my eyes bleed fire everytime i see it.

as for wings id go with the raven/crow wings for again a more balanced look that wont burn your eyes into the back of your skull.

as for armor. that is a hard one since most of the armor in the game that is not seraph is based around a theme and doesnt really mesh well with other things.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info