MTX Combinations that Look Amazing?

If we're talking about best, Id have to say the golden seraph set, along with perandus weapin effect and footprints, and an ice crown to top it off. Unfortunately the golden set isnt avaliable anymore, so that doesnt work. Honestly, I would go about just skinning uniques on. Rise of the pheonix looks amazing for this
Sure, the lab can be hard, but it's pretty easy if you're properly geared, and not terrible at the game.
"
I am wanting to spend my MTX coins on a great looking set that looks amazing on most classes. What combination should I do?

It depends if you like flashy, subtle or thematic looks. If you usually have a variety of gear in your stash, a handful of skin transfers might help finish off your character's look.

You can also move around to some of the different acts and if there's a character that you like the look of and ask the player what gear they are wearing/MTX they are using.

Some weapon effects are almost always useful, and if you have a limited budget and some patience, hold out for a sale.

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I'm sticking with Raven wings, aurate halo, bronn lithe transfer and perandus weapon and footprints. With my witch i use transparent skin for boots aswell to go around barefoot. Gold an black feels good, it's not bulky, it's not overflashing.

I'm not a great fun of sets, they enlarge the toon a lot, and i like that only with marauders.
For an Emperor to be just, an Emperor must be patient.
Dual Flame Totem Chieftain Costume:

Ursine Pelt Skin Transfer on Helmet

Foxshade, Wild Leather Skin Transfer on Body Armour

Vanishing Dye on Gloves & Boots

Infernal Footprints & Weapon Effect. (Preferably Scepters)

Rathpith Globe for Shield.

Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
If you have the red armour set pieces + three dragons helm skin transfer you can be ghetto iron man.
The Marauder can probably rock most of em. Most definitely look the best on him. The shadow can do lots, but sets like the Verdant and Demon King look awkward on him. The Steampunk set is a no go for him. Scion is probably the least versatile. She can't do Steampunk, Demon King, and on and on. Just the way she stands, too ladylike for battle (combat stance ain't so bad, still). And on...

Most of the sets are pretty unique onto themselves. You can't really swap sets pieces around. Most looks like trash if mixed. TBH, I would give the Vampire set combining the Steampunk helmet to be probably the most universally good looking. It's clean, great detail, dark, and subtle. You can spice it up with auras and footprints or whatever. The Marauder doesn't do it that well, but he still looks good.

Another alternative is to get Skin packs and use items in game. I've been trying to find pieces that come together today and this is sort of the best I can do building around Belly (they go for like 5c on Std).

Helmet: Skullhead (Visored Sallet, Fluted Bascinet, Lacquered and Samite also work)
Chest: Belly of the Beast
Gloves: Doryani's Fist (because it looks hella bad ass, Voidbringers also look great)
Boots: Rigwald's (first reward in Talisman, if you didn't get them, use Sundance, it looks boss)

Then with the Fluted and Sundances

Definitely wish they gave Belly some pants tho :p
Deliver pain exquisite
"
The Marauder can probably rock most of em. Most definitely look the best on him. The shadow can do lots, but sets like the Verdant and Demon King look awkward on him. The Steampunk set is a no go for him. Scion is probably the least versatile. She can't do Steampunk, Demon King, and on and on. Just the way she stands, too ladylike for battle (combat stance ain't so bad, still). And on...

Most of the sets are pretty unique onto themselves. You can't really swap sets pieces around. Most looks like trash if mixed. TBH, I would give the Vampire set combining the Steampunk helmet to be probably the most universally good looking. It's clean, great detail, dark, and subtle. You can spice it up with auras and footprints or whatever. The Marauder doesn't do it that well, but he still looks good.

Another alternative is to get Skin packs and use items in game. I've been trying to find pieces that come together today and this is sort of the best I can do building around Belly (they go for like 5c on Std).

Helmet: Skullhead (Visored Sallet, Fluted Bascinet, Lacquered and Samite also work)
Chest: Belly of the Beast
Gloves: Doryani's Fist (because it looks hella bad ass, Voidbringers also look great)
Boots: Rigwald's (first reward in Talisman, if you didn't get them, use Sundance, it looks boss)

Then with the Fluted and Sundances

Definitely wish they gave Belly some pants tho :p

What maul is that?!
Hail Thor-show thy might, Let thunder roar and lightning strike! Hurl thy hammer into the fray, And let thine enemies know fear this day!
Deliver pain exquisite
Just a word of warning. The mtx for auras, especially Hatred/Wrath/Anger. The skulls spawn when you cast them, which can lead to them overlapping.

And that makes me recast them until they are neatly spaced apart.
#NeverGoing90

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info