Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Needs to be $5 USD (50 points) max, not $7.50 USD. It just feels wrong to pay $7.50 USD for currency stash space, especially since stack size is only 5k (the transmutation orb slot will be filled instantly). If stack size was infinite or if it was a whole stash tab with all the regular squares but each square stacked to 5k, I'd consider $7.50, but even so... for $7.40 in the recent humble jumbo bundle 6 I got:

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Magicka 2
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Dreamfall Chapters

Heck if it was just the dreamfall chapters it would be a good deal at $7.40. And some of that goes to charity.

Sorry GGG. You can't just target the whales. Minnows need better value pricing to nibble at.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
But where is Eternal Orb and Perandus Coins?
this is a true QUALITY OF FUKING LIFE improvement TY !!!!!!!!!

(excuse my language just an angry person in joy)
Last edited by cwiza7 on Mar 22, 2016, 11:16:22 PM
"
teknotronic wrote:
Hmm funny how the people complaining about the new tab.....do not have a supporter title.

You guys realize that it costs money to keep the servers up and update the game right?

I bet you haven't spent a damn dime on the game. God damn leeches.

You are welcome to play the game without paying anything, but complaining about something you obviously aren't going to pay for anyway is kinda pointless.

I bought 50 points back at the end of the 1-month Torment/Bloodlines league for some weapon effects that I never use anymore. (Too much work while leveling)

I'd be a lot more likely to have a chance at eventually getting a Supporter Title if I could buy points $5 USD at a time over multiple leagues/expansions until I had the maximum amount separate points could count for towards a Supporter Pack. Most of the non-point parts of the packs are pretty underwhelming outside of the top tier "You get to create a Unique/Divination Card" things that haven't been in the last few.

PS: I'm also poor right now and thus haven't been able to afford anything else since that $5 USD way back then.
"
Vhlad wrote:
Needs to be $5 USD (50 points) max, not $7.50 USD. It just feels wrong to pay $7.50 USD for currency stash space, especially since stack size is only 5k (the transmutation orb slot will be filled instantly). If stack size was infinite or if it was a whole stash tab with all the regular squares but each square stacked to 5k, I'd consider $7.50, but even so... for $7.40 in the recent humble jumbo bundle 6 I got:

Oceanhorn: Monster of the Uncharted Seas
Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown
Shadowrun: Dragonfall Director's Cut
Shadowrun Returns
TransOcean: The Shipping Company
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?!
Magicka 2
WARMACHINE Tactics
WARMACHINE Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle
Dreamfall Chapters

Heck if it was just the dreamfall chapters it would be a good deal at $7.40. And some of that goes to charity.

Sorry GGG. You can't just target the whales. Minnows need better value pricing to nibble at.

Hey, so I'm not a whale of any kind, I think it's actually pretty fair, 5k space for everything is more than enough, and if you happen to have 5k transmutation orbs, would you care to explain why wouldn't you trade it up for more valuable currency? you are saving like 3 or 4 stash tabs from currency bro.
"
daleroy wrote:
"
Byrr wrote:
"
evri wrote:
With all honesty i Don't believe this is the type of feature you have to pay for.

Pretty much, theres something unethical about developing yourself a problem (continually adding more currencies) then charging players for the solution.

WTF. It's purely a QoL feature, nothing more. The developers do need to make money you realize?

I do understand but i think there is a supporter Pack section that is exactly what you do Supporting the developer. Skins, effects, Pets is fine you can buy but functions like this should've been integrated in the game since beta. there is one thing i dislike about companies (Dishonesty) indolently trying to move up by making people pay for things they should offer for free. if you need support is good people eventually will support you but selling normal features is not ok at least not for me.

this doesn't do anything different than normal tabs beside holding more currency which many of you will never see 5000 exalted good luck
Last edited by evri on Mar 22, 2016, 11:17:50 PM
Just bought the tab and everything looks very neat.
Good job.
This is the best MTX ever! I just saved up 11 Stash Tabs!!! :D

IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816
Um, but why tho?
"
Vhlad wrote:
Needs to be $5 USD (50 points) max, not $7.50 USD.

** sniped **

$7.50 is a whale price point?????

That's absurd! Blows my mind that anyone would be trying to bargain hunt at that price.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info