Currency Stash Tabs Available Now

Hmm funny how the people complaining about the new tab.....do not have a supporter title.

You guys realize that it costs money to keep the servers up and update the game right?

I bet you haven't spent a damn dime on the game. [Removed by support]

You are welcome to play the game without paying anything, but complaining about something you obviously aren't going to pay for anyway is kinda pointless.
Last edited by Eben_GGG on Mar 23, 2016, 4:24:51 AM
"
Byrr wrote:
"
evri wrote:
With all honesty i Don't believe this is the type of feature you have to pay for.

Pretty much, theres something unethical about developing yourself a problem (continually adding more currencies) then charging players for the solution.

WTF. It's purely a QoL feature, nothing more. The developers do need to make money you realize?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I can free a lot of space!!!! More room for more crap!!!
Problemas Conocidos / Preguntas Frecuentes - ¡Por favor lee antes de publicar!

Cómo publicar una imagen

Guía de soporte técnico

MTR y el Manual de Problemas de Conectividad

"Una pulga no puede picar a una locomotora, pero puede llenar de ronchas al maquinista." (Libertad)

IGN: @Copied_to_clipboard
This is nice, but you guys should have just made all currency stack to at least 50 or 100.
IGN: Ironmallet
GGG, this is simply amazing and offered at a good price. I threw my money at you once again!
Christ GGG, take my money!
RIP one exalt. :'(
It would be nice if we could upgrade one of our current stash tab to currency tab (something like upgrade from basic stash tab to premium stash tab). :)
Oh my god.

This is everything I didn't know I needed.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.
Funding for next expansion: Secured

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info