[2.3]FoxTactics Hellfire Arc build [Full conversion fire arc] Vaal righteous fire one shot

level 88 7.1k life atm
Updated. 2 versions, one with vaal pact and one without, the reasoning lies within the one shot skill. Vaalflameblast vs vaal righteous fire, not because of reflect.

Vaal righteous fire is more easy to handle, if you allways leech from something its safe, cant die from what ive tested, there is something wierd going on with how the game handles this skill, cause ive never seen my life go to 1 or even move when i leech with it on a boss, even with a dot or standing on desecrated ground, you can use vaal immortal call as a fail safe "if you can fit it in".

But nothing has survived my vrf so far unless its a map mod related to it. %chance to avoid status ailments.. enfeeble or extra life doesnt seem to matter, the dmg is excessive.
Have you considered RF?
"
dag01 wrote:
Have you considered RF?

Yes. I really like rf, BUT. there still is map mods that break it down and becomes more of a flaw then a benefit depending on how you look at it.
-% max res maps, "common"
-Mana reg\ life reg maps "very common"
-no mana\life reg "common"
- vulnerability common

on top of the other mods i dont run right now

elemental reflect
bloodmagic

It becomes quite a list of mods you have to use chaos to be able to play.
I didn't consider all the mods that you aren't able to run leveling past 90. You're right, the raw power of RF isn't worth all the maps you'll need to reroll.
Thanks, looks like an interesting build! Any advice for HC?

Btw aren't really elementalist and light of divinity in the templar area worth their points?
Last edited by RestInPieces on Apr 5, 2016, 9:18:49 PM
I always show them your build Fox when ppl say Elementalist sucks :)

Have you considered PoH? Gives you fast cast or slot LL and 4% leech and still have more deeps. e.g.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Apr 6, 2016, 5:20:58 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I always show them your build Fox when ppl say Elementalist sucks :)

Have you considered PoH? Gives you fast cast or slot LL and 4% leech and still have more deeps. e.g.

Haha thanks man, looks like a nice setup, yeah i tried both pledge of hands and a 3+ lightning multimodded staff. As you said, the dps is better. But i missed my saffels, i couldnt give up the 4% max res. The thing about doryanis though, copy pasted wiki cause im lazy: A character which utilises burning damage will benefit the most from increased fire and elemental damage nodes, because aside from increasing burning damage directly, they will also increase the damage of the initial hit which causes the burn.

Edit: How do you proc elemental overload btw, i see no orb of storms.

Nice coh warp btw, old school as fuck :D.

\ Fox
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 6, 2016, 7:06:43 AM
"
RestInPieces wrote:
Thanks, looks like an interesting build! Any advice for HC?

Btw aren't really elementalist and light of divinity in the templar area worth their points?

Not really, maybe a few more armour nodes if anything but...You could ask Snowpuddles in earlier on page 1 in the thread, he said something about personal changes, dont know what it would be. Thats about it i guess. its pretty tanky as it is. You could squeeze a few more life nodes in guess if you want more than 7k hp.

And no i didnt find elementalist and light of divinty worth the nodes when counting per passive, there are better options due to the arcing nature of the tree.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 6, 2016, 8:41:32 AM
Updated text

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info