[2.2 PHC/Video] Dual Curse CoC Cyclone Trypanon/Scolds Bridle Juggernaut - perma IC

"
Vendatpath wrote:
"
aitalar wrote:
"
germano003 wrote:
Really wanna try out this build, but there's any leveling tree progress? I always struggle to where I should go first.

Go straight up to the area + elemental damage nodes, you should reach them around lvl 31/32. Keep spare points for Elem. equilibrium and overload for when you get lvl 40 and just mix hp with dmg

Added Skill Tree for LvL 41 with 2 Ascendancy Points.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQQHGmwc3B8CKPo1kjbFPAU9Xz38QYdMs1JTVkhYY18_bzt4DXlogpuCx4zPjxqXlZf0mK2aO52un9-nCKlutfK3PriTwBrAZsEExtjVptgk2L3kIuvu7SDtPO989kj56P4K

This is how i lvld, also works, since i had jewels with aspd and spell damage =P

Was playing around with a true "perm" IC. If you have a 6l, another option is to use IC in the cyclone setup. Sure you sacrifice the 6th slot for IC vs damage, but honestly this functions just fine with 5L anyway.

Also, vend, I'm going to try to put together a VMS vid for you so you can add it to the front of your guide. I think some worry about the single target dps; but with VMS you just destroy stuff.
Last edited by kallell on Apr 5, 2016, 1:34:28 PM
I need to revise my statement since i finally got to play more now. Lvl 45 and Damage is absolutely terrible so far, even with a 6L tabula.

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Shock Nova - Ice Nova - Controlled Destruction - Conc effect.
425dps with cyclone, 268 per use on shock nova, 305 per use on ice nova. (all in town)

My ice crash setup 1shots everything at 3k dps w/o EE :/

What am i missing? My gear is pretty much the same just lower lvld ofc, no curses yet tho, since they're not really mandatory at the start of cruel. Theres no other damage on my gear besides 1 piece with fire damage to trigger EE
"
aitalar wrote:
I need to revise my statement since i finally got to play more now. Lvl 45 and Damage is absolutely terrible so far, even with a 6L tabula.

Cyclone - Cast on Crit - Shock Nova - Ice Nova - Controlled Destruction - Conc effect.
425dps with cyclone, 268 per use on shock nova, 305 per use on ice nova. (all in town)

My ice crash setup 1shots everything at 3k dps w/o EE :/

What am i missing? My gear is pretty much the same just lower lvld ofc, no curses yet tho, since they're not really mandatory at the start of cruel. Theres no other damage on my gear besides 1 piece with fire damage to trigger EE

Your level 45 lol give it sometime build don't even become as good yet in the 40s
How viable is this build for T15 maps? I am struggling to decide wether i should play this build for T15 maps, or choose to continue playing the Spark build from ziggy D i would appreciate your opinion on this matter greatly :D
"
Ukantos wrote:
How viable is this build for T15 maps? I am struggling to decide wether i should play this build for T15 maps, or choose to continue playing the Spark build from ziggy D i would appreciate your opinion on this matter greatly :D

Hi guys,

I also like to know what can be done, to be t15 viable and maybe Atziri too. At the moment I'm farming t10 and feeling a little bit squishy.

Thats my current equip:

Spoiler

What can I change to be much more tanky, i have 75/75/75 res and 5.755 life, maybe Vaal Grace would be helpful?

Thanks
"
Bumbledore wrote:
"
Ukantos wrote:

Hi guys,

I also like to know what can be done, to be t15 viable and maybe Atziri too. At the moment I'm farming t10 and feeling a little bit squishy.

Thats my current equip:

Spoiler

What can I change to be much more tanky, i have 75/75/75 res and 5.755 life, maybe Vaal Grace would be helpful?

Thanks

You don't have IC on vengeance ? Change this for T10+.
I love Repentance ;) i play this and it's fabulous ;)
IG : JaxLInfernal
"
jaxlerebel wrote:
"
Bumbledore wrote:
"
Ukantos wrote:

Hi guys,

Thats my current equip:

Spoiler

Thanks

You don't have IC on vengeance ? Change this for T10+.
I love Repentance ;) i play this and it's fabulous ;)

thanks for your response, but i have IC on vengeance ;) its on my boots!
sry, i haven't seen ;)
Vaal molten shell is not a good idea for me (IW + Repentance = additionnal ?)
I have one idea : CwDT Lvl1 + spark Lvl 11, low micro DPS but with Scold's Bridle it's good micro speed cast ?
IG : JaxLInfernal
"
kallell wrote:
Was playing around with a true "perm" IC. If you have a 6l, another option is to use IC in the cyclone setup. Sure you sacrifice the 6th slot for IC vs damage, but honestly this functions just fine with 5L anyway.

Also, vend, I'm going to try to put together a VMS vid for you so you can add it to the front of your guide. I think some worry about the single target dps; but with VMS you just destroy stuff.

Sure

"
Ukantos wrote:

Abyss isnt a Problem, Colluseum depends a bit, could get troublesome since the blades might be hard to see. Tryed Core as well but couldnt handle the chaos boss, I also have -65 chaos resistance though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info