2.2.1d Hotfix (Tuesday 5:15pm NZ Time)

"
Rulky wrote:
SOLVE THE REAL CRASHED MAYBE TOO???? 5TH crashes this morning in LAB just fuck of really guys. but hey keep selling currency stabs thats better than solve the game and servers issues , GREAT JOB KAPPA

True Words, i lost 3 Maps now!
I lost 20 mirrors, and?
Everyone should keep in mind that GGG has a fairly small staff and budget. It neither cheap nor simple to fix stability and performance issues. I agree that Ascendancy has been the least stable launch by far since I began playing in open beta, however I have seen GGG time and time again give their players exactly what they want....eventually! (lockstep mode, public trading tabs, new server locations around the globe, etc.) If you just have a little patience these problems will be fixed, just know that GGG is no Blizzard or Ubisoft. They have a limited amount of resources.

For those of you saying that they aren't prioritizing these issues because they release things like currency tabs and new microtransactions, think about it like this. Releasing currency tabs was likely a relatively cheap and simple endeavor. The income they receive from these microtransactions PAYS FOR THE PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY FIXES! It pays the salaries of their programmers, allows them to purchase more servers, better hardware, hire more staff, and keep the lights on! This is a free to play game, they don't have a monthly subscription fee to pay for expenses, they rely on this community's faith in the game to invest our own hard earned dollars into the game we love.

Basically, take a deep breath, think before you rage, and just trust GGG to eventually give you what you're demanding, because they're a pretty swell company.
"
Rulky wrote:
SOLVE THE REAL CRASHED MAYBE TOO???? 5TH crashes this morning in LAB just fuck of really guys. but hey keep selling currency stabs thats better than solve the game and servers issues , GREAT JOB KAPPA

Good job on letting us all know that you have no idea how a company works.

Let me give you a bit of a tutorial. A company or studio has teams, and each team has a certain skill set and a certain job to do. The people who keep us informed with the updates and patch notes, aren't necessarily the same people who develop the game. Just like the people who develop the game, aren't the artists providing the designs, music, models etc.

Your assumption of a currency stash tab being released taking away from the time it would take to fix the crash issues of the game is completely ungrounded. They may have had this waiting for release for weeks or even months and just decided to release it, and it may have been developed by an entirely different team than the people working to fix bugs.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
@Xavathos Don't try to reason with him. He is obviously a raging troll who has not taken 1 minute to think about what he was saying. The only thing he had done was rage rage and rage.
I just happens that I my self am a programmer (not making video games though) and I quite get all the things you have said and it's pretty much that way in any company.
These guys doesn't seem to get the organization of such a company and just expect everything to be perfect. That's unreasonable.

Give these guys (GGG) a break. They have made one of the best RPGs of all time with a much smaller team and resources compared to all the others. Also give them some time to work out the bugs as it can be a long and gruesome process at times (I've experienced it my self many times working on a project for Apple).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info