2.2.1d Hotfix (Tuesday 5:15pm NZ Time)

TY <3
I'm still having hard lag after a few maps on Windows 7 and it's been since the Ascendancy update.
What about the massive lag that perandus mobs cause? there is a lot of people with that problem, every time there is a chest near and all the mobs charge to the player the game explodes, sometimes i even get disconnected.
"
TheJuggg wrote:
What about the massive lag that perandus mobs cause? there is a lot of people with that problem, every time there is a chest near and all the mobs charge to the player the game explodes, sometimes i even get disconnected.

This is an issue that I'm also hoping that they're fix in the near future. Lag deaths are no fun and I suspect that part of it is that many of the perandus mobs are evangelists and grapplers which have what looks like memory intensive attacks. If anyone has ever been in a 6 party group where several members have a bunch of lightning-based attacks going off at once (discharge, arc, lightning strike, etc) you know exactly the amount of horrible lag the game experiences. Well perandus mobs in merciless usually have something like 20 or more monsters that are using these more memory intensive skills. Now mix that with the lag that was happening whenever you first enter a map. It's pretty yikes.

Glad that they are working hard to try and stay on top of this though. It is much appreciated.
Thanks for that GGG, I was having this exact issue!
Question though, why do tiny little hotfixes take over an hour to apply in Steam??
There Is No God But Kuduku And Le Toucan Is His Messenger. O Blessed St. Harambe Who Sitteth On The Right Hand Of Our Lord, Pray For Us Scrubs Now And At The Hour Of Our Shaped Maps, Amen.
Morning I noticed on my system.Evertime
I start Poe the patch is applied.
Hi! Updates are great, well done! However it is getting a bit annoying to wait for 45 minutes for 4MB updates. Can you please check with Steam what is going on? It is not the first time this happens and it does not happen with other titles. Thanks!
"
TheJuggg wrote:

They won't fix the pernadus mobs imo, because they already needed 3 weeks for this issue, so i bet 2 months for the rest of the performances and like 2/3 years for the EU servers because in fact desynch issues still had not been fixed since lockstep mode released during 2.0 is having lots of troubles for lots of people.
Sadly the perandus league will be over for months when they will finally fix these problems imo, no trolling, since they needed 3 weeks to fix 1 single issue which is far for being the only 1 in this game since 2.0 (a google search/reddit search should be enough to see the amount of people having problems in this game).
But still tons of sheeps keeps giving 500 $ and keep thanks GGG for all of those, nothing to do when people still applause and pay, but if suddendly people stop pay for mediocre performances or pay because "Im fine, so everyone should be and means everything is ok from GGG" then the problem will last long time, very long time since they listen to them and not to us.
Milan is still switching people to frankfurt for months and nothing has been done yet, same for global game graphic performances since 1 year, they needed a large amount of complains from people with top tier computers to finally understand that they should start improve their game stability, otherwise we would have still a shitty game with crashes and leaks at the moment.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
SOLVE THE REAL CRASHED MAYBE TOO???? 5TH crashes this morning in LAB just fuck of really guys. but hey keep selling currency stabs thats better than solve the game and servers issues , GREAT JOB KAPPA
wow lost my stash today!!!! nice game :D hope you fix it , this is so sad!!! 6th crashes today trying LAB .... thanx GGG!!! why did you developed this silly shit if you cant manage to keep working your servers??? hey but we have currency tabs!!! AMAZING!!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info