[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

I see your point and I was thinking about the same problems on doing so...

Anyway I got another question, I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but I have very hard times keeping my power charge up, I just get them way too rarely, am I doing something wrong? What do we exactly have to keep getting power charges? Maybe I need to run blasphemy - Assassin's mark?
"
Alan1996 wrote:
I see your point and I was thinking about the same problems on doing so...

Anyway I got another question, I'm not sure if i'm doing something wrong but I have very hard times keeping my power charge up, I just get them way too rarely, am I doing something wrong? What do we exactly have to keep getting power charges? Maybe I need to run blasphemy - Assassin's mark?

Unfortunately they managed to break how Blast Cascade functions with Atlas somehow (this is how we get power charges). It is apparently being looked at (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1727511) so hopefully we can get a fix soon. Essentially the number of power charges you can get from a single detonation is capped at one, where it should be a chance per mine up to the number of mines detonated. It is just much slower to build charges.

Not much can be done about it at the moment really without running a PCoC setup with ice spear or something just to build charges. Keep in mind Assassin's Mark will not provide any charges as the mines kill the enemies, not the character.
Thank you again for this wonderfull build..
i am running t9 maps now and its not much of a problem.

The only thing which keeps me unsatisfied is that i can't manage to do a proper Izaro kill on merc lab. I had him down to 1% and then instadeath :((

any help you can provide me?

cheers mate!
"
xposthofx666 wrote:
Thank you again for this wonderfull build..
i am running t9 maps now and its not much of a problem.

The only thing which keeps me unsatisfied is that i can't manage to do a proper Izaro kill on merc lab. I had him down to 1% and then instadeath :((

any help you can provide me?

cheers mate!

Glad you are enjoying it.

Doing Izaro is very much more about a good use of decoy totem and understanding the fight/his moveset. If you had an instadeath then you probably let him get buffed up too much in the previous phases, which should generally not be done until you are totally familiar with the fight :) Just take your time and be careful with dodging - don't stand too far away from him.
I did uberlab with this build. I am not much of an Lab expert, i am one of those who still think it is the most annoying feature since closed beta. The points are too good to pass on though, even with multiple golden doors in some layouts.

Just make sure about a few easy things.
Don´t let him buff, as said before. So kill his Fonts, Golems, whatever in the first two phases.
Keep your Decoy Totem up all the time.
Run in Circles. A distance of about 3-5 char heights is comfortable for me.
If it is at 1/3 life and you are not running for the rest of your life, place a new one.
If you got a second spare time at your hands, place some mines for change.
Place a new totem.
Run a bit more in circles, place or detonate some of your mines.
Place a new totem.
Run more Circles, placing totem, placing mines, detonating shit.
Don´t forget to warp out of traps if he teleports you.

If you play that patiently its pretty easy with this build. You need to keep that totem up and an eye on your movement though. It is def not one of the Builds to rush in and facetank him.
On the other hand, if he has adds, the better for you. Arc takes all the care about them one needs, and they are free flask charges :)
It is pretty easy to maintain 6 mines on the ground, keeping a totem up und dodge his attacks.

As for running, imo a Lightning warp, less duration, faster casting setup is mandatory for this build.
If you have a free link in the setup, you can place a knockback, blind, stun or something like this to add some extra safety, if you, for some reason, emergency port in another pack of mobs :)
Thank you very much for your help, both of you!
Hey! Great build and great guide, got to lvl 88 and a half and ripped to my own stupidity in HC. I'm going for it again.

I was wondering what is your opinion on the Skyforth unique boots?

"
Hellanoid wrote:
Hey! Great build and great guide, got to lvl 88 and a half and ripped to my own stupidity in HC. I'm going for it again.

I was wondering what is your opinion on the Skyforth unique boots?

Glad you have enjoyed it. That's how all my deaths end up!

While Skyforths is obviously an amazing pair of boots, it really does very little for this build unfortunately. It will not help much with power charge generation as we use mines, which is one of the main reasons to use the boots. The main benefit it would have is helping with stuns, but dropping so much health and resists for that is simply not worth it :/ Save it for a build that goes well with Skyforths!
Anyone have any news on the power charge gain? i'm having a huge issue keeping the charges i could clear half a map and get very few charges? Anyone have a fix for that
Apparently I do not only have problems building up power charges but also maintaining them throughout the map. Sometimes I place 5 sets of mines and dont get a single charge. Hope it will get fixed soon!
IGN: RipparrianRisesAgain (Beyond)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info