[HC Assassin] 2.6 Arc Miner build - Fast Clear + Very Low Budget!

3.0.0 rip ?
"
Cpt_Pronin wrote:
3.0.0 rip ?

What makes you say that?
"
deathsmasher2 wrote:
"
Cpt_Pronin wrote:
3.0.0 rip ?

What makes you say that?

Sorry my bad english. Nerf crit chance per power charge (Assasin-Deadly Infusion: 05%*9=4.5%(2.6) vs 2%(3.0.0))
"
Cpt_Pronin wrote:
"
deathsmasher2 wrote:
"
Cpt_Pronin wrote:
3.0.0 rip ?

What makes you say that?

Sorry my bad english. Nerf crit chance per power charge (Assasin-Deadly Infusion: 05%*9=4.5%(2.6) vs 2%(3.0.0))

its a fairly minor nerf compared to what some other builds are going through

I reckon it will still be good

I would like to see an updated version for 3.0
I dont see any any key!
"
Cpt_Pronin wrote:

I would like to see an updated version for 3.0

me too
"
Cales wrote:
Once you can affort to 5l your staff you should use
Spoiler
instead of Tremor Rod. (I'm playing Saboteur and Ci Arc-mines in Turmoil)

With a 6l you can easily do any content up to t15 including the Bosses (even with a 5l the t15 bosses weren't hard).
Guardians are doable (I killed Minotaur), if they have no dangerous mods. But you need to invest multiple Exalts(10+) and they still won't be that easy.

Interesting.
I'm doing this build again for Harbinger so will test out using that staff over tremor once I can afford to do that.
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
Praise Bisco the Doge <3
This build looks really fun. Think I might try it for 3.0

Though I'm not sure what I'd do for bandits... What did you guys do? Max life? The passives?
Apologies for not updating the thread. I might when I get a bit more time later in the league. To answer a few of the basics:

Bandit: I would suggest Alira (the mana regen is a pretty big boost)
Single target: Seems glacial cascade mines are pretty strong right now for this :) (GC - Minefield - Conc Effect - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage)
Power charges: They are now actually pretty inefficient for damage :/ I would suggest picking up only 1 or 2 from the tree until about 88+. Remember that they are now just 20% crit chance and 4% multi per point - any other crit wheel or major damage wheel will be more efficient than this unfortunately.
Flask: If you can somehow get your resists all equal, a 15% pen wise oak is a great choice: 15% additional pen for both arc and GC, and 10% damage reduction to all elements.

And make sure you use lightning pen with Arc, dont just buff up the damage numbers. Lightning pen is a far larger more multiplier in the vast majority of cases.
"
Adblax wrote:
Apologies for not updating the thread. I might when I get a bit more time later in the league. To answer a few of the basics:

Bandit: I would suggest Alira (the mana regen is a pretty big boost)
Single target: Seems glacial cascade mines are pretty strong right now for this :) (GC - Minefield - Conc Effect - Controlled Destruction - Trap and Mine Damage)
Power charges: They are now actually pretty inefficient for damage :/ I would suggest picking up only 1 or 2 from the tree until about 88+. Remember that they are now just 20% crit chance and 4% multi per point - any other crit wheel or major damage wheel will be more efficient than this unfortunately.
Flask: If you can somehow get your resists all equal, a 15% pen wise oak is a great choice: 15% additional pen for both arc and GC, and 10% damage reduction to all elements.

And make sure you use lightning pen with Arc, dont just buff up the damage numbers. Lightning pen is a far larger more multiplier in the vast majority of cases.

Hey Adblax,

You going to update this build? Really want to play it

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info