Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
scrllock wrote:

Just hit 80 and have been trying out vaal pact. Seems ok, but when I'm really benefiting from it, I don't need it. Having the Zealot's Oath on demand is definitely handy, though now that I cleared merc lab I don't find it quite as useful.

Definitely wouldn't plan on *farming* lab with this character, though I did one-shot it.

Yeah you are right on it not being a lab farming build. Many other builds are faster for the lab.

I definitely found Vaal Pact to not be a huge deal, at this point I am very inclined to respec a few points and go for Zealot's Oath just to see how it "Feels". Its definitely not cheap to respec it though. Zealot's Oath flask probably won't feel as handy again until some higher tier map fights. I've been using it as leech + the flask seem to be pretty useful.

I am currently taking some leave from Sparker and playing a VMS build that mathil popularized (Leveling it still). After some time away I will come back to spark and see what I can make better.
"

I am currently taking some leave from Sparker and playing a VMS build that mathil popularized (Leveling it still). After some time away I will come back to spark and see what I can make better.

I'm looking at going to the right of Nullification (I think it was on your build before, now it's not? either way I kept it) for the jewel slot and extra frenzy/power charge. Probably gonna get bored of it after that too, but we'll see.
"
scrllock wrote:
"

I'm looking at going to the right of Nullification (I think it was on your build before, now it's not? either way I kept it) for the jewel slot and extra frenzy/power charge. Probably gonna get bored of it after that too, but we'll see.

I think I ended up changing that in the end, originally it was the plan I had for the tree posted but I updated it with what I had actually picked. Sorry if this reply is slow I was riding dirt bikes in the mountains for most the afternoon (US West coast time :) )
hey, currently playing your build and enjoy it quite a lot.
Any suggestions what nodes to takes after 87?.
I was thinking about taking some crit.
"
Chief1337 wrote:

I would suggest Growth and Decay above shadow or the frenzy and jewel socket to the right of shadow. You won't be able to get enough crit to make a big differenc. You could also get some cast speed nodes between shadow and witch.
Last edited by VisionOverload on Mar 31, 2016, 10:00:16 AM
"
"
Chief1337 wrote:

I would suggest Growth and Decay above shadow or the frenzy and jewel socket to the right of shadow. You won't be able to get enough crit to make a big differenc. You could also get some cast speed nodes between shadow and witch.

What about going for Corruption 15% dot, 15% chaos dmg, and below that Unnatural calm for 18% ES.. Upper left of the tree
Is the acuity amulet enough to generate constant power charges?
MFJonesHC
"
MFJones wrote:
Is the acuity amulet enough to generate constant power charges?

Yes.

I love this build, im doing 70k dps now wiht charges and atziri flask, melts everything you can imagine..
"
bbarawoody wrote:
"
"
Chief1337 wrote:

What about going for Corruption 15% dot, 15% chaos dmg, and below that Unnatural calm for 18% ES.. Upper left of the tree

That is a great option as well! The choice is yours which way you would like to go.
Hey everyone! Just letting you guys know I am currently doing a little Self Found Solo HC Challenge with myself on a new account (So I am not tempted to use my currency stocked up). If you need to chat with me in game holler at @SSF_VisionOverload :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info