Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
Radagastt wrote:
I hit 90 today. Actually did 80-90 today. Never leveled as fast as I have on this character. Got Arctic Armour up and running today as well, so that helps.

Gear is pretty much the same. Getting close to the point where I can flip my gems to 20% quality.

Next thing I need to do is shop for jewels. I was shopping for Chaos Damage + Projectile Damage + % Max Energy Shield, but there's only one for sale and the seller wants an Exalt for it. Might have to give up on the Energy Shield roll and just go for damage for now.

My auras section of the guide shows that I use AA. Pretty handy aura really. And with very very good gear you can probably hit higher es levels. I didn't really feel the need for more tank so I didn't bother
Last edited by VisionOverload on Apr 26, 2016, 2:37:16 PM
Hi guys, I have a 6L shav but I cant get 3G3B, what do you thin is best for the 6th link in either red/blue slot? :) faster casting.. inc duration? :) ty
"
chancer wrote:
Hi guys, I have a 6L shav but I cant get 3G3B, what do you thin is best for the 6th link in either red/blue slot? :) faster casting.. inc duration? :) ty

Increased Duration or Faster casting both work great but I prefer inc duration.
"
chancer wrote:

Added Chaos/Lightning Damage would probably work really good aswell.
Or a high lvl Empower, but that is pretty expensive and I'm not sure whether it would be stronger than one of the other 4 support gems you could swap in.
Why wouldnt you just master craft "at least 3 green sockets"
"
Arviû wrote:
"
chancer wrote:

Added Chaos/Lightning Damage would probably work really good aswell.
Or a high lvl Empower, but that is pretty expensive and I'm not sure whether it would be stronger than one of the other 4 support gems you could swap in.

seems like added lightning damage will boost dps the most out of all other alternatives.. ? it is l ike 2/5 of the damage of spark itself :o
I'd suggest leveling both Added chaos and lightning.
Depending on Level/Quality and increases to Damage Types, added Chaos might turn out to be better.
Just swap them around and try things out.
Maybe you can report back some numbers once you know more :)
I like this version better that the life version, the DPS is a lot higher but I'm at a measily 5100 ES at level 86.

The only piece of my gear thats pretty bad is my boots. I need pure ES boots. Waiting on Haku to get level 7 so I can remove crafted mod on my gloves for another resist to help with boots shopping.

My gear:

Costed me some 55 regrets switching to low life /ES too lol

Not sure how to feel about it. ultimately it IS better than life version. Higher dps and instant EHP leech. But like zero armor to speak of and less EHP.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Apr 27, 2016, 2:52:45 PM
I was doing a single merciless lab run today to get my ascendancy and I got this:

I was looking at one earlier in the day and was like man I can't afford that shit :D so happy now :D The build is coming around great and still testing about the 6th link, doubting between faster casting/added lightning damage. The faster casting is so sweet do give up but we will see.
"
chancer wrote:
I was doing a single merciless lab run today to get my ascendancy and I got this:

I was looking at one earlier in the day and was like man I can't afford that shit :D so happy now :D The build is coming around great and still testing about the 6th link, doubting between faster casting/added lightning damage. The faster casting is so sweet do give up but we will see.

GG Enchant! Gratz mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info