Deadeye/Berserker Low Life Voltaxic Spark/Vaal Spark

"
kanon1 wrote:
Getting like 1 shot everytime, there is anything to do? (level 88)

Can you make your profile public?
I'll be more than happy to take a look at your character :)

Edit: typo
Last edited by Arviû on Apr 24, 2016, 3:53:43 PM
"
kanon1 wrote:
Getting like 1 shot everytime, there is anything to do? (level 88)

As suggested make your profile public so we can look at your gear and everything easily :)

As I mention in the guide a few times, positioning is key to survival with this build. As long as you can cast and leech you will very likely live.
What i'm working with at the moment at level 89. 7k Energy shield, 26k tooltip in hideout (missing some chaos damage/damage over time nodes)
I feel super strong with berzerker so i can use inc duration instead of life leech.
Haven't tried uber yet as I want to get some more levels on the character.

..... I'm a tank...

I also fit in a purity of my choice or any aura 35% or lower on top of all the others included in the build. Enlightens on everything on mana. Also have a curse on hit setup on herald of thunder but idk I might change to blasphemy. Temp chains or enfeeble.

Though I was able to fit in by taking out clarity since i have one -8 elreon ring. Like someone said previously, you cast then dodge then cast. Just get mana regen on jewelry and jewels if you can.
Last edited by Captain_Assassin on Apr 25, 2016, 10:58:40 PM
Is it possible to get this build close to 9k ES, or there's no way?

Just thinking of ways to be even tankier. The leech works really well, but I've died a couple times to things I didn't catch in time like volatiles.

Did you ever get Arctic Armour going, Vision? that's something I might try.
Last edited by Radagastt on Apr 25, 2016, 11:13:52 PM
"
What i'm working with at the moment at level 89. 7k Energy shield, 26k tooltip in hideout (missing some chaos damage/damage over time nodes)
I feel super strong with berzerker so i can use inc duration instead of life leech.
Haven't tried uber yet as I want to get some more levels on the character.

..... I'm a tank...

I also fit in a purity of my choice or any aura 35% or lower on top of all the others included in the build. Enlightens on everything on mana. Also have a curse on hit setup on herald of thunder but idk I might change to blasphemy. Temp chains or enfeeble.

Though I was able to fit in by taking out clarity since i have one -8 elreon ring. Like someone said previously, you cast then dodge then cast. Just get mana regen on jewelry and jewels if you can.

Looking good mate! Definitely a tank flask setup and probably could be suited for HC as you have it
"

Looking good mate! Definitely a tank flask setup and probably could be suited for HC as you have it

I could probably use warding on the poison granite
Ok, so I just tried my first Uber ever.. and I did it! I misplayed a lot tho. Still had Enfeeble in my Setup and no Ruby Flask (The Flameblast in the Splitphase killed me twice). The Double Vaal, the Three Minibosses and the Trash was pretty easy so I didn't need any Portals there.. But in the End I needed every single one.. But only because I played it badly.

I switched a few things around in the Tree

The Jewels

The Gear & Gems

Flasks

Gear is still not nearly perfect. Sitting at 6.1k ES, 40k DPS (without Charges and Flasks), 74k DPS (with Charges up and Flasks active) 79k DPS (on Burning Ground), Resis capped (Chaos at 51% - 75% with my other Boots). Mostly play T12-15 Maps with a Support. Then I am at ~7k ES, 84k-100k DPS.

Recorded it too.. but my OBS fk'd it up.. it lags a lot until 1 min into atziri fight. So I guess I won't upload that one
Last edited by mztic on Apr 26, 2016, 4:11:07 AM
I hit 90 today. Actually did 80-90 today. Never leveled as fast as I have on this character. Got Arctic Armour up and running today as well, so that helps.

Gear is pretty much the same. Getting close to the point where I can flip my gems to 20% quality.

Next thing I need to do is shop for jewels. I was shopping for Chaos Damage + Projectile Damage + % Max Energy Shield, but there's only one for sale and the seller wants an Exalt for it. Might have to give up on the Energy Shield roll and just go for damage for now.

Cast speed seems to make dps jump a lot.
"
Cast speed seems to make dps jump a lot.

Yup, probably because of the lack of cast speed on the tree, no Faster Casting, but a more multiplier from echo.

I'm not quite sure how good it is for actual clearspeed though - Once you obliterate entire screens with a single cast, cast speed becomes somewhat wasted. And against bosses, the cast speed goes to waste since you go out of mana. Once you start kiting, the cast speed is probably losing a decent chunk of effectiveness aswell.
Last edited by Arviû on Apr 26, 2016, 11:40:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info