[3.0] COLD CHAMPION SIEGE BALLISTA GUIDE - DPS... plenty - Meme Ballistas - Video(s) Inside

Im guessing this is not the build to start with when 100% new to the current league?

Doesn't seem friendly towards fresh starts.
Why? Iron Commander, along with the other uniques, is extremely affordable.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
-/-
Started the inquisitor variant of the build. Could u post at least the skill tree for it?
Thanks a lot for the nice work with this guide.
Last edited by Acow on Sep 14, 2016, 11:46:47 PM
I am playing Deadeye, level 87 EHC right now. I am only rocking 3 totems atm but am clearing t11 easy. Im using Kintsugi Body Armour and are very pleased with it. Im leveling my q gems right now and am still missing uber lab asc points, so there is a lot of open potential left.

Only my life pool feels kinda low with about 5,3k.
"
Mithradas wrote:
I am playing Deadeye, level 87 EHC right now. I am only rocking 3 totems atm but am clearing t11 easy. Im using Kintsugi Body Armour and are very pleased with it. Im leveling my q gems right now and am still missing uber lab asc points, so there is a lot of open potential left.

Only my life pool feels kinda low with about 5,3k.

I just ripped my deadeye actually; life pool problems too, but kintsugi should be good for that. I think for HC duelist is a bit safer, trying that now. I also path a bit differently from thsi guy going on the outside to bloodrinker, this saves us 3 points and we can get another jewel socket, this path gives you +20 dex. like this
"
thevdende wrote:

I just ripped my deadeye actually; life pool problems too, but kintsugi should be good for that. I think for HC duelist is a bit safer, trying that now. I also path a bit differently from thsi guy going on the outside to bloodrinker, this saves us 3 points and we can get another jewel socket, this path gives you +20 dex. like this

When you do the pathing the way I do it you get the same amount of dex, a jewel socket and 10 str/int. Its a better way to start the build, while the pathing you do can be better when you have perfect gear/stats.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Last edited by wabachaw on Sep 15, 2016, 11:09:17 AM
Well, you can also go around the outside if you need the int, strength shouldn't be a problem with the build. It's a great build you made, and the difference in this pathing is small but it can be hard to get that 600dex. I also prefer to get a power charge from alira, capping crit can be a bit hard early league, and swap it into a frenzy charge later on.
Last edited by thevdende on Sep 15, 2016, 12:22:24 PM
"
thevdende wrote:
Well, you can also go around the outside if you need the int, strength shouldn't be a problem with the build. It's a great build you made, and the difference in this pathing is small but it can be hard to get that 600dex. I also prefer to get a power charge from alira, capping crit can be a bit hard early league, and swap it into a frenzy charge later on.

You're definitely right with some things, these are just the small nuances of the build haha. Good stuff though.
twitch.tv/wabachaw
Why you recommend using Herald of Thunder? I find Herald of Ice far superior. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info