[HC] Video 2.2 Bladefall poison trapper saboteur atziri/high maps 6,5k life + evasion acrobatics

"
Rhans wrote:
This awesome build can work without mana potion with BM:
http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAYDB02SI_aNfbDY7052gsgMtNEhYMM6j_oi6n8r029GtwUtdO167xjbt3XuFTB8YeJVSyaVYqydqmyMhmDKSmwIXfJqjPVvyBRRR06fBnB6fzN4kA0b4Oc6GJG8nxRN_EvmWIngSROTH-tjES8rCt-_OlI31O0_Djw2PYTFm7VfsH6wdm_YVHBRjb931xNtJoi3MBQJFr8UdUCg1r7VLujVBbXC7LTF4MMlvNtP8Yp08WFSelOyGTIBz3ph69Qj7Bjo1tvnlS5JUfDVBx5eE7VIMHFLeN2omyZW-g5IEZY6QqLZu54uI5OZZKqbhmo2tyKcxOXmNxdiT293yQZnTvaf

Compared to mana based build this one can't run aura curse. I have to use essence worm for for a single aura. Damage is comparable I think.

My version of the build has a better life regen. It can utilize coil with purity of lightning; or other auras. And what is more important, you get rid of the mana pot.

hey your passive tree looks very good there is all key passives in there good % of life 4 jewels and if you can still use enfeeble on top of that its great only downside i can think of is no lfe regen map mods could be a pain but other than that all good.
"
slash_krd wrote:
I use Grace and Efeeble via blasphemy, and i don't use mana potion even at no mana regen maps! Just put 3 point into Thrill Killer nodes, take flat mana from gear, and reserv mana with Enlighten 2 lvl and a Ascendancy Enchantment that gives me 10% lower mana reserv with Grace. But i think Enlighten 3 lvl is enough, also you can use lower mana cost skills from jevels. I have mana to cast 2 clusters of 6L traps and ~40 mana reserv for Whirling Blades. From each trigger of traps mana rocket up to full.

using both auras grace and enfeeble is very strong indeed.
quick question about being an occultist over a saboteur, would you not use cluster trap with profane bloom?
"
quick question about being an occultist over a saboteur, would you not use cluster trap with profane bloom?

nope, the only choice for a trapper build is a saboteur chain reaction is too strong you can go mine build as occultist
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"

nope, the only choice for a trapper build is a saboteur chain reaction is too strong you can go mine build as occultist

Having spent time playing an occultist I am beginning to agree with this. A little bit at least.
I did get away with playing with traps, but my Saboteur just felt stronger.
Last edited by sikker on Apr 28, 2016, 2:32:25 AM
"
sikker wrote:
"
Dejavi2 wrote:
"

Having spent time playing an occultist I am beginning to agree with this. A little bit at least.
I did get away with playing with traps, but my Saboteur just felt stronger.

Ye I tried playing occu traper by myself and it just simply doesnt work there is no reasonable build on the forum either.
Hello there ! pretty fun build tbh, this is the first time i'm playing a trapper , but hey ! i don't know how or why , my dps seems to be '' okayish '' for tier 8 and under , when i jump to t9+ i have to throw bunch to trap to kill magic and rare pack , any clue about what i'm doing wrong ? here's a link to my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowXtr/characters
"
ShadowXtr wrote:
Hello there ! pretty fun build tbh, this is the first time i'm playing a trapper , but hey ! i don't know how or why , my dps seems to be '' okayish '' for tier 8 and under , when i jump to t9+ i have to throw bunch to trap to kill magic and rare pack , any clue about what i'm doing wrong ? here's a link to my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowXtr/characters

hey there is nothing wrong with gear and passive tree here I dont know where is the issue with dmg lvl up your gems and quality on trap and mine dmg
"
ShadowXtr wrote:

Get 6l armor conc effect is huge boost dps
Last edited by armanii84 on Apr 30, 2016, 1:32:56 PM
Okay guys thanks for the reply ^^ ! i'll try that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info