Cheap Prolif Flameblast, HC viable - 2.3 updated

Armour is the best if you can get the colours I guess.
We don't have ES nor ER in the tree so...
What gems should I run in a 5l?
"
Rajaion wrote:
Armour is the best if you can get the colours I guess.
We don't have ES nor ER in the tree so...

It doesn't really matter what kinda gear you wear as I'm pretty sure you won't reach any respectable armour with just gloves, boots and helm and pretty much no armour nodes.

"
LINGONsylt wrote:

What gems should I run in a 5l?

Flameblast + Inc AoE + Fire Penetration + Controlled Destruction + Elemental Proliferation
CET Timezone
cant get a damn 5link cloak used 200 fusings already ZZZZZZZZZ is it ok to use tabula for low t1-t5 maps? lol or should i just keep farming dried lake till i get 5l cloak ?
I guess tabula should do till you link/buy a 5l cloak.
CET Timezone
would you consider getting cast speed bandit instead of kill all since cast speed is pretty important for pizzablasters? btw do you start using flameblast as soon as you can our did you use something faster like maybe firestorm to get to merc?
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 23, 2016, 11:53:48 AM
I don't think 5% cast speed would make much of a difference when you already can get 80-90% cast speed just from the gear/tree. Its effect would be even more negligible if we count 20/20 faster casting in.

Skipping it also allows the tree to be finished at lvl 99 instead of 100 :D
CET Timezone
does taming and ember increase ur dmg? and will using FB create ignite stacks?
Last edited by jinre on Mar 23, 2016, 12:14:38 PM
Neither of them are really usable for this build as we use elreon rings. Flameblast doesn't create ignite stacks although I suppose prolif could. Anyway, Emberwake wouldn't be worth it.

Taming on the other hand, if we needn't elreon rings, would be probably a pretty good choice.
CET Timezone
"
Sivluu wrote:
Neither of them are really usable for this build as we use elreon rings. Flameblast doesn't create ignite stacks although I suppose prolif could. Anyway, Emberwake wouldn't be worth it.

Taming on the other hand, if we needn't elreon rings, would be probably a pretty good choice.

did you level as flameblaster?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info