Game freezes at random

Have been getting random stops for the last couple of days. Doesn't appear to be triggered by anything in particular. Game animations continue to play, but it's as though the game stops receiving/sending packets. Unable to move or do anything, however any commands I enter are executed after it passes.
Computer is 4790K, gtx 970, 16gb ram. All drivers up to date.
Last bumped on Apr 4, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
Happening to me as well

Freshly installed SSD
16gb ram
gtx580

Drivers upto date

Game continues to go, but latency spikes to ceiling. I can still cast and attack, but it doesn't show on my screen until stuff catches up. Character remains frozen in position it locked in.
Same here. I Play for like 30 sec. Screen freeze, like 600 Ping and after a few freezes i get a d/c
:(

Pls fix this, i hate losing exp on freeze deaths
Could we get some type of reply? I can't play at all on my desktop now due to this and my desktop is more than capable to run POE. i7 6600k @ 4.8ghz , 1tb x 2 samsung pro 860 drives, gtx 980 ti Sc and 32 gb ddr4 ram running windows 10 pro.

I shouldn't have a single, solitary issue running this and since this update I have been. I uninstalled the game completely and reinstalled and still have the issue even after deleting my savings folders.
same problem...hoping this thread will get a reply
Failure stings, but pain is the greatest teacher of them all.
Froze in the Aspirant's Trial just now, not fun!

Got the Unable to Load Map error message. Thought you guys fixed that?
Update, playing with a friend, apparently I am still in control of my character whilst the screen is locked up, and am able to cast etc, but am unable to see.
"
She_va wrote:
Update, playing with a friend, apparently I am still in control of my character whilst the screen is locked up, and am able to cast etc, but am unable to see.

100% what I have going on right now. I have had this problem for a little over a month now.

Do you open up your Task Manager when this happens at all? When I do PoE is obviously through the roof with memory (5+%CPU, 60+% Memory [2,000+ MB]). And right underneath it is an application called System and Compressed Memory.

Am I the only one with this application running as well when PoE freezes?
Failure stings, but pain is the greatest teacher of them all.
Same problem here, i do play flicker, but thats not the issue?!? wtf random death not cool :(
Same problem here :/ After last patch i cant play this game. Game freezes up in a random situaction even when i do not do anything oO sooo irritating and unplayable becouse of this bug.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info