[2.2] Self-Cast Chaos Sparker - 100k+ DPS - Crit - EV/Dodge - Fast Clear Speed

50% arrow pierce chance from Deadeye, and 10% from Drillneck implicit, but that's all. Pierce gem only applies to the skill it's tied to (spark), and doesn't give any arrow pierce chance. So you're losing a 50% increased damage from Drillneck. What about moving some points around to get the Piercing Shots notable passive and replacing Pierce with something like Controlled Destruction?
Look, man. Video games are hard, okay?
Last edited by Peace_Frog on Mar 26, 2016, 9:53:23 PM
"
Zzyzix wrote:
"
Meraxas wrote:
4L - Gloves

4L - Helmet

I'm currently in the process of leveling a sparker and I was wondering would Alpha's Howl be a good alternative to the helm if I swap gems in gloves and helm?

Heralds are not considered auras, so the +2 levels would be completely wasted. The reduced mana reserved is also completely wasted, unless you want to replace herald of ice with wrath, but the unreserved mana would be so little i would still advice against it. The cannot be frozen part is nice, but that can easily be fixed with a remove freeze pot. Personally i would pick the 100 life from a starkonjas over an alphas howl any time of the day.
"
Peace_Frog wrote:
50% arrow pierce chance from Deadeye, and 10% from Drillneck implicit, but that's all. Pierce gem only applies to the skill it's tied to (spark), and doesn't give any arrow pierce chance. So you're losing a 50% increased damage from Drillneck. What about moving some points around to get the Piercing Shots notable passive and replacing Pierce with something like Controlled Destruction?

I'm sorry sir, but the pierce gem does in fact increase the damage from drillneck, i can tell you this with 100% certainty
"
Meraxas wrote:
Heralds are not considered auras, so the +2 levels would be completely wasted. The reduced mana reserved is also completely wasted, unless you want to replace herald of ice with wrath, but the unreserved mana would be so little i would still advice against it. The cannot be frozen part is nice, but that can easily be fixed with a remove freeze pot. Personally i would pick the 100 life from a starkonjas over an alphas howl any time of the day.

Interesting. Didn't know that Heralds are not considered auras. Thanks.
I'm planing a none-crit ball lightning build with Voltaxic. But Spark seems much better than BL..
-_-
Thanks for the build - I really enjoyed this build in PHC.

I made it to lvl 89 then ripped to lag :(

IGN: Jux
"
Jux2013 wrote:
Thanks for the build - I really enjoyed this build in PHC.

I made it to lvl 89 then ripped to lag :(

Thats a shitty way to die :(
Aight so current status is:

I've just reached 70, and right now im comparing my 70 tree to yours. I'm following your guide all the way through, but currently im missing like 6 passive points to match your 70 tree exactly. Now i'm not sure where or how i'm missing these 6 passive points, except for the 1 point i'm missing from the last trial (merc trial).

Spoiler

Now obviously i don't have all the gem setups and what not yet but it'll come. At this stage i'm doing 19.8k whilst in HO. And approx 26k fully buffed with charges. The build is melting the mobs as well as the bosses i've faced. ( Museum, Ledge, pit, cemetery) I'll keep you up to date with my progress.
Not sure how you can miss 6 points at lvl 70, 69 from level-ups, 22 from quests (took passive in cruel, regretfully) and 2 from scion ascendancy, that adds up to 93 :-\
Last edited by Meraxas on Mar 30, 2016, 8:20:03 AM
How does this build fare against single target? Is it just average or really struggles against bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info