[2.2] Self-Cast Chaos Sparker - 100k+ DPS - Crit - EV/Dodge - Fast Clear Speed

"
Nickodemus wrote:
"
innox wrote:
Ascendancy points?

Berserker + Deadeye. They're in the passive skill tree.

Thanks you so much :)
I'll give this a shot, any chance you could update leveling sectioN?
"
lakuphL wrote:
I'll give this a shot, any chance you could update leveling sectioN?

I will do that right now ;)
do you have a video?
I've finally been able to add the leveling section.

I'll add a video soon, here is a preview:
Spoiler

Seriously tho, i can only record a video with potato quality, so I don't think ill be able to add a video :(
I'll happily make a video with the character i'm building up following your guide. If you like :p
"
lakuphL wrote:
I'll happily make a video with the character i'm building up following your guide. If you like :p

That would be cool!
why no Victario's Acuity amulet ? and how do you deal with mana problems ?
I use this build and after getting Victario's Acuity some of the skills seem really sub-par. I would like to refine this build and make it feel less sloppy (because of useless skills).
So what would be good replacements?

Frenzy is totally useless since Victario's Acuity keeps up frenzy charges without a problem.

Orb of Storms is only usable for the blind (Power charge on crit is useless with Victario's Acuity). There are probably much better ways for defense.

Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark is only useful for bosses, because everything else dies instantly and curse on hit doesn't work if you kill stuff in one hit. Not sure if there is a better option.

Bloodrage is REALLY bad. Attack Speed and Life Leech from physical damage doesn't apply for this build. And it uses a lot of life.

Blink Arrow for movement is awesome but Mirror Arrow seems like an useless skill, or do I use it wrong?
Last edited by Ariwolf on Mar 23, 2016, 5:59:02 PM
"
Ariwolf wrote:
I use this build and after getting Victario's Acuity some of the skills seem really sub-par. I would like to refine this build and make it feel less sloppy (because of useless skills).
So what would be good replacements?

Frenzy is totally useless since Victario's Acuity keeps up frenzy charges without a problem.

Orb of Storms is only usable for the blind (Power charge on crit is useless with Victario's Acuity). There are probably much better ways for defense.

Curse on Hit - Assassin's Mark is only useful for bosses, because everything else dies instantly and curse on hit doesn't work if you kill stuff in one hit. Not sure if there is a better option.

Bloodrage is REALLY bad. Attack Speed and Life Leech from physical damage doesn't apply for this build. And it uses a lot of life.

Blink Arrow for movement is awesome but Mirror Arrow seems like an useless skill, or do I use it wrong?

do you have problems with mana? do you use mana pot? i want to go try this build but i really hate builds with mana pots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info