GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey Ghazzy -

Thanks again for great build. Here's my character and I am wondering if I should go +1 tabula or 5l cherrubim's?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/caramonty/characters

Or should I just save all my coins and wait till I have enough for a 6l cherrubim's?

Any idea if I should just buy a low socket cherrubim and 6l it myself? is it worth it or better to just buy?

Any other tips? Sounds like I need to craft rings next (if not chest and empower 3+).

Since i'm softcore, i also went down and took a little more chaos damage nodes for good measure.
Hey , just wondering what your gems levels are at, I couldn't find a list in the guide / thread . Thanks in advance!
"
MisterJDLJ wrote:
Trying to determine how to make this stronger. I've been running t15 harbinger maps and I'm noticeably the weakest one in the group dps-wise. It's frustrating and very difficult to turn a profit due to this fact. Where can I improve in a significant manner?

I'm pretty sure the guide calls out this build isn't really optimized for group play.
Last edited by rickpollock on Aug 29, 2017, 11:51:05 AM
a question about MoM..we normally run enfeeble with blasphemy thats 35% less of mana pool for MoM its really worth it? i mean enfeeble grants you about..25-30% reduction?

what i wanna say if MoM+Enfeeble(Blasphemy) its best than MoM without that 35% reserved mana.
Your mana at endgame should regenerate fast enough that your only real concern is that it can soak 1 big hit.

As has been pointed out, as long as the non reserved portion of your mana pool is roughly 40% of your health pool you should have enough.

If you never, ever run out of mana, you would agree you have geared too much mana, yes? If you run with a full 100% unreserved mana pool, you will never, ever run out of mana before you die.
Last edited by wtfbliz on Aug 29, 2017, 1:08:06 PM
"
wtfbliz wrote:
Your mana at endgame should regenerate fast enough that your only real concern is that it can soak 1 big hit.

As has been pointed out, as long as the non reserved portion of your mana pool is roughly 40% of your health pool you should have enough.

If you never, ever run out of mana, you would agree you have geared too much mana, yes? If you run with a full 100% unreserved mana pool, you will never, ever run out of mana before you die.

thanks! btw do you guys recomend going for whisper of doom?
Once I replace piercing support with empower on my 6L chest, would it be worth it to take Piercing Shots on the Shadow skill tree?
"
Nauds wrote:
Once I replace piercing support with empower on my 6L chest, would it be worth it to take Piercing Shots on the Shadow skill tree?

dont think its worth, you gonna loose 5-6 points only to gain that ED pierce 2 targets..not really worth imo

in the allelopathy gloves its not "best" to change the spell totem setup on the build to something like spelltotem-void-efficacy-controlled destruction?
Last edited by keygy on Aug 29, 2017, 7:53:05 PM
Could someone give me a good shield to use for shield charge? Im leveling this build, currently level 48 and am not sure what kind of shield to get.
Would it be possible to attempt a version of this build using United in Dream and Sever In Sleep with minions providing chaos/poison damage as well?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info