GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hello. This is the best build i've ever played. I have done T15 maps without deaths, T15 beachheads, many times Uber Izaro etc. Looking for push a shaper. And Thank you, author, for this theme.
Last edited by QueenKong on Aug 31, 2017, 10:59:27 AM
Thanks for the help @ghazzy!

I'm doing t7 now, I got me a nice 5link cloak of defiance and took MoM and the 3 points behind it. Now I have 4.7k life, 1.2k es and about 1.5k unreserved mana.

I have some questions: what flask should I use besides the 2xlife and the quicksilver?
How can I improve my dps? Essence drain is about 22k with 4 power charges. I don't understand what is going to give me the single target boost I need for map bosses. Also, is cwdt setup going to help me surviving a lot more?
How do you guys look at idea of replacing dagger/shield with +3 Chaos gems staff? It could be huge, with empower, basic math with PoB gives me over 100K but we'll sacrifice dagger/shield usefulness.
Hello! I finished act 10, and started doing maps. The thing is I die a lot, and I feel like I'm not dealing damage. So, please, what are your sugestions about what to do? What items I need to change? I've already had Cloak of Defiance, but I didn't really like it, so I grabbed Cherrubim's. I definitely need to change my helmet, one ring, boots, but I don't know what to buy. And one more thing: I saw a lot of people that have on their helmet +40% increased essence drain damage; how can I get that attribute? Thanks!
"
MemeKang wrote:
How important are the mana nodes if I dont intend to use CoD, but Cherrubim's (still using MoM though)?
Currently I have 5k hp, 2800Mana, that decreases to 1800 after activating the Enfeeble aura.
Should I still go after them, or maybe try to grab some extra hp nodes (for example Tireless)?

Well you will still want to reach the desired number to sustain the full mitigating effect of your MoM which in your scenario would be 30% (which requires 42.8% of your life as unreserved mana)

"
QueenKong wrote:
Hello. This is the best build i've ever played. I have done T15 maps without deaths, T15 beachheads, many times Uber Izaro etc. Looking for push a shaper. And Thank you, author, for this theme.

Glad you like it so much! <3

"
Mozzanator wrote:
Thanks for the help @ghazzy!

I'm doing t7 now, I got me a nice 5link cloak of defiance and took MoM and the 3 points behind it. Now I have 4.7k life, 1.2k es and about 1.5k unreserved mana.

I have some questions: what flask should I use besides the 2xlife and the quicksilver?
How can I improve my dps? Essence drain is about 22k with 4 power charges. I don't understand what is going to give me the single target boost I need for map bosses. Also, is cwdt setup going to help me surviving a lot more?

Hey,

My pleasure bro :)

Allelopathy gloves will help you with single target dmg.
The CWDT setup is helping you survive instadeaths such as massive Porcupines or Bone Husks spike dmg.
I would suggest moving towards Whispers of Doom (on the skilltree) or get Windscream boots or Doedre's ring to get an additional curse and run with Witchfire Brew flask.

"
erp_lsf wrote:
How do you guys look at idea of replacing dagger/shield with +3 Chaos gems staff? It could be huge, with empower, basic math with PoB gives me over 100K but we'll sacrifice dagger/shield usefulness.

It will be great for the damage, though you'll lose shield charge speed :)

"
Tweekz1 wrote:
Hello! I finished act 10, and started doing maps. The thing is I die a lot, and I feel like I'm not dealing damage. So, please, what are your sugestions about what to do? What items I need to change? I've already had Cloak of Defiance, but I didn't really like it, so I grabbed Cherrubim's. I definitely need to change my helmet, one ring, boots, but I don't know what to buy. And one more thing: I saw a lot of people that have on their helmet +40% increased essence drain damage; how can I get that attribute? Thanks!

Hey,

First I'd like you to go to your profile settings here on the poe website and make sure your characters are set to public so that I can properly check your character out from the website.

Cherrubim is great for damage.

Though you should make sure your resistances are capped, it is the most important part of your survival in Path of Exile :)

You get that enchant via the Uber Lab (slightly lower % via Merciless lab) generally I'd recommend buying a helmet with the mod already on via poe.trade
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv
well the journey with this build end today

i rip at lv 90

:(

btw , very good build i enjoyed a lot

I'm abit "stuck" about what to upgrade next, 136dex atm can go down 20.

If anyone know, pls halp =)
Hit 70 with this build and loving it!

Quick question though - how does everyone seem to have a 6L Cherribims? Poe.trade suggests they cost about 500c. Apparently trying to fuse a 6l will on average take 1500 fuses.

Meanwhile I'm struggling to save for a 20c Breath of the Council and an 8c Tabula Rasa! Do I just need to suck it up and grind more?

Proud Kiwi
I'm curious as to why no mention of Cospri's Will? Based on Path of Building it seems like you'd be doing more damage than Cherrubim's while also getting another curse. Cool build by the way.
Wanna know wich one is better, bisco's belt or amulet. At the moment i'm using the belt, but i found a new belt that provide me +300 on life, and realy good resists. But i dont wanna lose the Rarity that biscos belt provide, so i wanna know if is a good trade change the belt for the amulet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info