GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Hey, I can't find anything that explains how you get 40 int in the Spreading Rot radius. It's supposed to go in the slot near the start of the tree but none of the filled out trees have int nodes taken. Am I missing something?
"
Hodgeman29 wrote:
Hey, I can't find anything that explains how you get 40 int in the Spreading Rot radius. It's supposed to go in the slot near the start of the tree but none of the filled out trees have int nodes taken. Am I missing something?

That was changed a while ago, now you just need 40 intelligence within the radius. You do not need to take it.
"
TRL wrote:
So, I don't usually post anything in forums but I felt I needed to say something. I'm currently trying to craft a +1 bow and used the porcupine card. I don't think I'm doing anything wrong but I've landed on +1 socketed gems 15 times now and annulled off +1 socketed gems 15 times. I've spent 15 annuls, obviously, but also about 3-4000 alterations at this point. I'm actually starting to just not enjoy the game because all my currency is going into the vacuum that is this bow. Anyone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? I don't know if I'm just that unlucky or if annulls just go for that prefix for some reason but I've calculated my odds of annulling off that attribute 15 times in a row and it comes to 1 in 32,768. Am I really just that unlucky?
Just to be clear of my process:
1. transmute to start process.
2. alteration spam until "paragon" +1 socketed gems
3. hit +1 socketed gems, if another affix is on it then annul to get just +1 socketed gems
4. regal then annul once more to get only +1 socketed gems (obviously no success here)
Thanks for any help.

Just unlucky, try rolling over 2 mods +1 gems and only regal the single mod +1 gems.
Yo guys, what level should i reach for CWDT? also, should i link it with immortal call or should i choose another defensive skill?

Can anyone give me tips on how improve dot damage? right now its 390k in hideout.
My gear:
Spoiler
Last edited by Serge91 on Jul 6, 2019, 5:01:25 AM
"
Serge91 wrote:
Yo guys, what level should i reach for CWDT? also, should i link it with immortal call or should i choose another defensive skill?

Can anyone give me tips on how improve dot damage? right now its 390k in hideout.
My gear:
Spoiler

I use:

Empower lvl 4 for ~50k damage, Mark of the Shaper+Elder ring for another ~50k, Watchers eye with Non-chaos ~30k, gloves/amulet with non-chaos for another ~25k/25k damage.

whats better solstice vigil or a chaos impresence
"
kimjungbill wrote:
whats better solstice vigil or a chaos impresence

Solstice seems more popular choice.
Also confused about the spreading rot jewel. I have it slotted but the Path of Building tree does not have me taking any intelligence nodes within its radius.
Hello,

I've followed this guide and can agree to how Bane is much more smoother than Contagion. However I find ED projectile very slow and difficult to aim. For this reason I am going with 5L Soulrend with GMP. I am not sure what other gems I should use with Soulrend though and I couldn't see anything related to Soulrend in the guide.

Can you help me with that? Also could it be a good idea to use GMP with ED for better chance to hit?
"
coskungurel wrote:
Hello,

I've followed this guide and can agree to how Bane is much more smoother than Contagion. However I find ED projectile very slow and difficult to aim. For this reason I am going with 5L Soulrend with GMP. I am not sure what other gems I should use with Soulrend though and I couldn't see anything related to Soulrend in the guide.

Can you help me with that? Also could it be a good idea to use GMP with ED for better chance to hit?

Using ED/Contagion you only need to hit one enemy in the area effected by contagion for the whole group to be hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info