GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

Guys, sorry for the noob question, but in order to get the right colors on the bow the best way is to spam chromatics until we get it?

Thanks
"
MasterT00919 wrote:
Guys, sorry for the noob question, but in order to get the right colors on the bow the best way is to spam chromatics until we get it?

Thanks

I've had to color two bows (messed up my craft on the first... painful loss of 2 ex there...), and rather than trying to blow chromes and get lucky on it, I just crafted the "at least 3 blue sockets" onto each bow. Hit the magic 3B2G1R first time on each bow.
Question for perfect form users. I'm thinking of switching from an hyrris ire. What are you putting points into after unallocating acrobatics/PA?
I specced into Whispers of Doom so I could dual curse with a Soulrend/Bane setup
Hi i'm not new to the game but completely new to this build. So which one to choose between multicrafted bow and multicrafted wands ? Bows are 2 ex cheaper than wand but idk if there is much difference in term of damage, gearing and other stuff ? Then the rest of the gear I only need to focus on life and resist right ? Tks in advance :D
"
Serenity216 wrote:
"
MasterT00919 wrote:

Thanks

I've had to color two bows (messed up my craft on the first... painful loss of 2 ex there...), and rather than trying to blow chromes and get lucky on it, I just crafted the "at least 3 blue sockets" onto each bow. Hit the magic 3B2G1R first time on each bow.

Sorry, complete noob here. If I do the at least 3 blue sockets, is that with the bow already 6 linked? Thanks
At least 3 blue sockets will apply color reguardless of links. It's been mentioned before but the cheapest and easiest way to color the bow it to use one with the lowest dex requirement the has the minimum lvl requirement for the +1 to sockets. Anything else and you're gona spend a ton of chroms or get very very lucky.

So in this case use a Lvl 50 Short Bow dex 26

Lvl 50 min lvl required for +1 gem level
dex 26 should make it very easy to off color (green being the color it wants to roll most often)
Everything else is crafted so the bow need not have anymore requirements.

Farm the Porcupine card, or just buy a 6L short bow.

I just did uber elder and this is the first time I did it with just one portal.

I noticed something. Even though this build is not doing that big damage to uber elder and shaper compared to other builds, I was evasive enough to dodge many things and there are ample of monsters to leech ES, in fact, my HP barely moved.

So it's still important to know the mechanics so you expect what's to come. But the build is good enough to kill it. I imagine if you're not familiar with mechanics that the fight would take too long and the ground would be full of poodle by the end. So for first timer, just be patient mastering the mechanics.
"
Psyonix wrote:
"
WingsOfDomain wrote:
Could use some more gear advice.

Current build has 4k HP, 1,6k ES, which somebody commented isn't all that much and I could get much more HP. I feel like I have good survivability (since I have a lot of dodge and 4 defensiv mana reservations) and most of the time red maps don't give me much trouble.
But I still would like to have some more HP.

Thing is, I'm saving up on my multi-mod Bow, so I don't have money to spare.
But once I have that, what would you suggest I upgrade next?

Current gear:
Spoiler

I'm was in a similar position, so I had to make up for it all on my rings, belt and amulet. There's an argument to be made to give up Atziri's step for some rare boots - but I like the evasion boost. So this is what I'm currently working with

So I would say a good place to start would be ditching that belt and getting life on your jewelry

Good advice, thanks.
Yeah, the belt is a band aid to fix my terrible resistances.
I need to maximize resitances on my rings and belt by buying some rares, because I would really like to use Solstice Vigil.
Does anyone have any interesting ideas on how to use the second 6l?
Now I use Blight, but I don’t need so much damage. Besides, it’s not very convenient
Last edited by ExplodeMaster on Jun 25, 2019, 5:26:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info