GhazzyTV - Essence Drain & Contagion (or Bane/Soulrend) Trickster [SC/HC/Uber Elder/Shaper]

"
kizzderose wrote:
@Ghazzy:
Thanks, that looks great, i'll try that!

My pleasure bro, glad I could help!

"
Thalido wrote:
"
kizzderose wrote:
So, maybe i did something stupid :P
I bought these two items:

After i bought them i realised it's hard to get the right colors.
I need 3 red 1 blue on the helm and 4 blue on the boots :/
I guess the only/best way is with Voricis artisan bench?
I have him at around lvl 5.5 and at lvl 6 you can craft at least 3 of one color.

I wish you good luck! Over 5000 chromes for these babies (with Vorici 3B):

This is a great example where the jeweller trick would save you a lot of currency =/
I will do my best to promote that video more for people so you can all avoid wasting too many chromes!

---------------

Would like to take a few seconds to thank people for helping others out, this is one of the main reasons I love my threads, discord & stream. It's great to see the community coming together and helping the new players in to an already complex game <3

Most recently: @Chedric & @Kevinbrightblade <3
Guides: https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/ghazzy-guide-hub
YT: https://www.youtube.com/GhazzyTV
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/ghazzytv

overkilll ?
May have been mentioned in the previous 220 pages, but with the wand you suggested I learned the hard way that sheild charge doesn't work.
I think the wand suggestion was aimed at leveling. Shield Charge is really there to trigger Fortify in later stages when mitigation matters more. It can get you around faster too (in a straight line), but when leveling I personally favored Flame Dash for it's ability to jump gaps/ledges. I still tend to use Flame Dash more in general because most stuff dies at range.
"
Thalido wrote:

plus
= 3 heavy (buffed by spell/projectile/ice) piercing icy projectiles on hit, which kill or chill (if less damage) everything in front of you. It's a great defensive option in the beginning (also in cases of bad connection or afk) and becomes a killer later. For the gloves I would add "of Blades" as an option, which is some sort of light version of piercing for your ED.
For people using Allelopathy/Blight "of Light" is great.

Boots - 16% speed is the favorite for mapping, but more complex and useful for me is 2% mana/life regen if you like to shield charge into the mobs and sometimes help by bosses (I like it in UAtziri, when actually her projectiles are healing me for free).

Damn, I'm jealous of your gear lol. How did you farm currency for it?

I wanted to try for 24 or 36 challenges, but my gear is pretty sucky (couldn't kill White Elder) and I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete them.
"
Chedric wrote:
"
Brince wrote:
Hi all, new guy here with some questions.

1) Why you get points in the Frenzy charges mechanic? I read all the nodes and all the spells but can't find a single ability that gives a frenzy charge.

2) Why dual curse? I can only see 1 curse in your build.

Hope someone can explain.
Thanks

1) Swift Killer in the Trickster Ascension gets you charges on kill.

2) Witchfire Brew potion gets you a second curse as an aura when you pop it.

Hope that helps!

Yes, now it's clear. Thanks alot :)
i'm practicing this on standard where I won't be penalized once the ascendancy changes are put into place, but am having a bit of trouble with surviviability (which should be partially fixed when I max out my resistances).

Any suggestions? I went straight for MoM but should I respec back into my damage nodes instead?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
I've been using this build for past few weeks. I hit lvl 90 recently. Can i convert to +3 staff easily ? This is my current gear:

I thought of getting +3 staff with multi crafted mods and
Are there any other viable options to this chest piece ? I feel CoD is overkill for SC.
What should i change first, regarding my gear/gems etc. ?
Last edited by chopesh on Feb 18, 2018, 6:51:06 AM

Currently using this setup. Just started halfway through this league and this is the furthest I've taken a character so far. Definitely plan on playing ED next League (if Ascendancy changes allow it).

I'll continue to mess around during this season to see what better I can do. My question is - I'm not overly keen on the Breath of the Council, I just don't like the look of it. If I were to go with a Dagger, what should I be looking for? I've heard having a Dagger than can inflict Poison might be a good option.

(farm)
(bosses)

Hi there :D

I follow this build on Abyss SC and i realy like it, i have a lot of fun playing it !

Right now i struggle a lot for doing tier 13+, i have a lot of currency and i want to upgrade what i have but i don't know anymore what i must do, i know i lack of flat HP, my main problem is my lack of strength (my amulet is almost blocked on his spot). If you have some suggestions i'll take it happily :D

Again thanks for this build :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info