Milkyslice Buildlist

One thing that im noticing, you can easily drop some aoe, with obliteration, map clear speed is practically not affected. I tried to even replace aoe gem with spell echo for clears, and it seems to increase my speed.
"
Milkyslice wrote:
culling on obliteration was my plan, too.

I think about trying a decay wand, but i fear that the explosion chain reactions suffer too much from it.
its just too expensive for me to craft a decent decay weapon before i finished most of the challenges (holy shit that jewel corruption one eats vaals)

Atm i focus more on crafting pairs of gloves to corrupt them for temp chains on hit (or vulnerability) so i can drop witchfire brew for another flask (preferable that new stibnite with unholy might).

Skilltree wise i like jewels more than stuff like the shadow starting nodes. I use those instead of travelnodes to a jewel, but once i can reach it i respecc those nodes again and again.

a 3 point jewel with life + dualdmg or life + 1dmg + resist roll is more valueable for me than just increased damage. But thats also preference ;)

Yeh man i have 4x dmge , area dmge , 7% life jewel but they are hard to make and cost a fortune so unitl i get more i will keep the shadow starter nodes for now.

i also prefer the gem set up i have (not saying it better but it suits me well)

have vuln , VLT , wither makes bosses melt like b4 BV fix.

i know Tul isnt very hard but here is a vid. I use MS boots instead of my life ones for breach lords i was lvling this guy using bladefall as that was my plan to stack more multipliers then i seen u using BV and though hey that could work - was interested to know the dmge after BV fix but i can see for my self its insane. i note that BF mines/traps melted bosses just as fast if not faster but clear speed was slow and clunky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRsBC2ybe_s&feature=youtu.be

i call him Dr pimple popper hahaha
Last edited by tweakzero on Dec 26, 2016, 6:31:13 PM
what is the order of ascendancy points for zerker?
@cool leech first then the 40% dmg

@tweak

i use withfire brew until i have a glove curse corruption.

current i just swap vaal clarity and vlt whenever i need it.

haste is just there to make mapping even quicker, grace/hatred + aa or other combinations are not wrong eiter,especially for guardians etc.

@aerial

i wouldnt say that aoe doesnt affect the clearspeed much. the aoe mapmod makes a noticeable difference.
afaik that obliteration scales with area nodes/dying sun. i often obliterate packs screens away.
Besides that bigger aoe on BV lets me move faster and still hit a target more often.
Its a similar fashion as ball lightning, except WE are the ball :p

didnt even stop now for aoe.
atm i try to 6l my carcass jack (wont use it as a 5l).
the alchemist cluster is more tempting now with 4 decent utiliy flasks (also dying sun aoe :l).

all i want is sqeeze out more clearspeed and only aoe + movementspeed help me there.
for other stuff like farming guardians etc i wouldt take a slightly different approach like dropping 5% aoe nodes on the tree, different auras and so on.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi-NL9JevOxF-6W3n-a7o-w

My Youtube channel with builds, unique and mechanic discussions etc
Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 26, 2016, 11:12:31 PM
"
Milkyslice wrote:
@cool leech first then the 40% dmg

@tweak

i use withfire brew until i have a glove curse corruption.

current i just swap vaal clarity and vlt whenever i need it.

haste is just there to make mapping even quicker, grace/hatred + aa or other combinations are not wrong eiter,especially for guardians etc.

@aerial

i wouldnt say that aoe doesnt affect the clearspeed much. the aoe mapmod makes a noticeable difference.
afaik that obliteration scales with area nodes/dying sun. i often obliterate packs screens away.
Besides that bigger aoe on BV lets me move faster and still hit a target more often.
Its a similar fashion as ball lightning, except WE are the ball :p

didnt even stop now for aoe.
atm i try to 6l my carcass jack (wont use it as a 5l).
the alchemist cluster is more tempting now with 4 decent utiliy flasks (also dying sun aoe :l).

all i want is sqeeze out more clearspeed and only aoe + movementspeed help me there.
for other stuff like farming guardians etc i wouldt take a slightly different approach like dropping 5% aoe nodes on the tree, different auras and so on.

isn't cospri's will a better choice than carcass
for single target, yes. for clearspeed, nope ;)

So I went for more aoe as advised, fire flask and carcass jack, and yeah, it is better for clears.
Managed to successfully corrupt wand with culling strike (about 10 attempts). Hard for me to tell if that really makes any difference.

One thing that I decided to change recently, dropped temp chain bladefall for enfeeble-blasphemy, and since it has low mana reserved, also added arctic armor. I feel like this is biggest weakness of this build - getting one-shotted by something. Enfeeble works wonders in crit map, and overall this huge damage reduction to all types of damage is amazing, and seems to help a lot in t14-15 maps. With one curse, dropped witchfire brew for vinktar flask (still great).

About lab enchants, what in your opinion are best enchants for each slot? I take that helm will be bv radius 12%, boots probably 2x20% resist from two-toned boots? And gloves just spell damage gloves? Aside from temp chains corruption, but I think i still prefere having enfeeble up.

Another idea I have, how about using Cospri's Will? We get +1 curse, break hexproof and we gain poison support? Imagine having temp chains enchant helm, some curse boost from tree, and running with blasphemy temp chains + enfeeble. Seems pretty good.
Last edited by aerial on Dec 28, 2016, 3:49:22 PM
how did you get enough int to carry the obliteration?
Int for obliteration is gained via the skilltree + Lapis amulet (25 int needed).
I got every int node in my passive tree with the level requirement of obliteration.
Currently i use a jewel (not intented) with idk 9 int or something.
If you have problems early on, grab a brute force solution jewel or similar.

Blasphemy enfeeble is ofc very reasonable, nothing wrong with that. The char grants the room for that ofc.
I just prefer haste atm for dem clearspeed thats it. For leveling safely after 90+ defensive curses are a better option.

I would most likely drop witchfire brew for Sin´s Rebirth over Vinktars since it has no downside (and i cannot find any room for shock removal in my setup).

For enchants if you go for just spamming shit all over you own helmet take everything that remotely works for skills in the setup. If you wanna buy one BV Radius is probably the best or BV damage (last time i checked it read 40% bv spelldmg, if thats not a poe.trade bug it sucks). Curse effect if you run blasphemy is great too.

I would keep resist on boots

For Gloves there are many good enchantments. Basically any spell on hit or when hit is great, since those can leech and gain some damage from hidden potential stuff.
Otherwise a temp chains/vulnerability corruption ofc.

Cospris is overall best in slot for the build, except carcass is better for clearspeed where the extra link/curses dont matter at all. For stuff like guardians, while doable in a tabula, cospris gets the most out of the chest slot with the 7link and extra curse.

Last edited by Milkyslice on Dec 29, 2016, 2:06:10 AM
Updated my char/skilltree of the Hidden potential bv berserker, lvl 93.5 atm.

Just noticed how average my jewels are, will upgrade those once i finished my next investment.

I try to 5l/6l a cospris will now.
Temp chains + enfeeble on blasphemy will rotate in until i (maybe never) get a glove corruption with tempchain or vulnerability.
adding one doedres ring is reasonable too with the glove corruption or witchfirebrew, but resists will be a pain then (i wanna stay elemental weakness capped).
those jewels are old with worse resist rolls on the gear, after equiping cospris i will most likely change some.

so next upgrades: 5l cospris will and jewels.

in the skilltree i added intuitive leap to reach the scion aoe nodes, duration nodes without the intnode and 15% curse effect from skittering runes (which will be better with dualcurse).

the curse focus is not necassary, but i play a lot with a necro support recently which grants me haste/grace and so on anyway and curses are not in his setup ;)
besides that curses grant immense offensive and defensive power.

without cospris just use a witchfire (pretty cheap) and/or cwdt/blasphemy tempchains with haste (clearspeed) or grace (safety)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info