PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

"
Avocadoe wrote:

New question... is there a reason why end-game build uses belly of the beast instead of lightning coil?

i didnt even knew that endgame build prefer belly.
I think both chest are pretty strong.

But if its the case i could imagine its because you can put on belly on everybuild and are good to go. Light coild instead needs some investment to counter the - light ress and also gives less life then belly does.
Also in my opinion light coil needs some investment into +max light ress to rly shine.

Nice build!
I wonder how can you get Frenzy charge?Blood Dance?
What do you think about Hair Trigger gem? Is 12% enough to notice DMG increase?
"
fandemajia wrote:
Nice build!
I wonder how can you get Frenzy charge?Blood Dance?

Spoiler
The master Sapper node in the passive tree gives you 15% chance to gain frenzy charge if a trap is triggered by an enemy
"
Inuarthuss wrote:

Spoiler
Hair trigger is a good jewel since trap damage doubble dips you can use it if you cannot afford/find better rare jewels atm also the inc trigger radius is very usefull.

since its a very cheap unique aim for high rolls
Last edited by EkarPoe on Apr 14, 2016, 2:50:49 PM
"
"
Inuarthuss wrote:

Spoiler
Hair trigger is a good jewel since trap damage doubble dips you can use it if you cannot afford/find better rare jewels atm also the inc trigger radius is very usefull.

Ah stupid me, I copy-pasted wrong gem, I ment: Unstable Payload - is 12% chance to trigger trap again good enough?
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
"
"
Inuarthuss wrote:

Spoiler

Ah stupid me, I copy-pasted wrong gem, I ment: Unstable Payload - is 12% chance to trigger trap again good enough?

No problem :)

Poorly this jewel isnt that good as it sounds at first glance.
That trigger trap additional time doesent mean it explodes an additionla time instead it lays a second trap after the first one is sprung which then has to get triggered again.
This mechanic is too unstaible and also doesent help much in clearspeed at all. A medicore rare jewel will outperform it by far.
Last edited by EkarPoe on Apr 15, 2016, 1:55:11 PM
"
That trigger trap additional time doesent mean it explodes an additionla time instead it lays a second trap after the first one is sprung which then has to get triggered again.
This mechanic is too unstaible and also doesent help much in clearspeed at all. A medicore rare jewel will outperform it by far.

Thanks for clarification.

One more question: I can see you have -52 chaos resist - isnt it a bit dangerous?
"
Inuarthuss wrote:
"

Thanks for clarification.

One more question: I can see you have -52 chaos resist - isnt it a bit dangerous?

The game is balanced about players having -60 chaos resistance which leads to the fact that most builds dont have any chaos resistances.

Dont get me wrong having chaos resistances is great especially in hc and a must have if u going low life without shavs. But beside that your totally fine without having any chaos resistances.
"
The game is balanced about players having -60 chaos resistance which leads to the fact that most builds dont have any chaos resistances.

Dont get me wrong having chaos resistances is great especially in hc and a must have if u going low life without shavs. But beside that your totally fine without having any chaos resistances.

Kk, thank you for info. I recently came back to game after 2 years and I am glad I chosed your build. I did everything right as in guide and it works amazingly well. With really average gear with tabula I did Atziri on lvl 82 without dying and I cleared all maps with any mods up to T10 (didnt got better ones yet, but since T10 is smooth I belive T11-12 will be ok too).

To go higher I think I am gonna save my currency for Belly chest - I dont like loosing xp ;)

Thank you very much for well thought and even better explained build and guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info