"The Acid rainer"(Updated for Prophecy league!)INSANE DMG

Quick question. How are endurance charges generated for immortal call?
IGN: Flickinboogers
"
l33tsmurf wrote:
Heya,

Nice build but I have a few questions :

1. I noticed in your Atziri runs that when you throw a trap they all seem to trigger (well, I assume they all do due to the damage you do). How is this possible for a static enemy as they should not be triggering all the traps?

Spoiler
Trap trigger radius in the passives is the answer it allows traps who are a bit away from enemys still to trigger

2. Taking into account the above, why do you not take the saboteur class, that has the "trigger all traps" modifier, or is it not needed on bosses?

Spoiler
Saboteur doesent offerr much beside the`` Trigger all traps`` i prefer going assasin which enables going crit and trap trigger radius fills in the gap

3. I see alot of trap builds use vulnerability to double dip in the damage, is this still viable with this build? I see you use enfeeble, this is to keep alive I guess, but in SC would vulnerability be more of an option?

Spoiler
Vulnerabillity is insanly strong damage boost and it hurts me that i cannot use it but since our damage is insane without i prefer using enfeebele which keeps us alive.And you dont deal any damage while you are dead ;)

Thanks in advance for any answers.

Spoiler
your welcome :)

Cheers,
"
skuterpie wrote:
Quick question. How are endurance charges generated for immortal call?

Spoiler
We dont generate any but Ic has a base duration on its own linked with inc duration it can be lifesaving against 2 closely together incomming big hits
EDIT: Nevermind.

New question... is there a reason why end-game build uses belly of the beast instead of lightning coil?
Last edited by Avocadoe on Apr 3, 2016, 6:50:41 PM
How are you managing mana ??

A flask works ok except for bosses. Then you usually don't get enough recharge on the flask to sustain.

"
plasticeyes wrote:
How are you managing mana ??

A flask works ok except for bosses. Then you usually don't get enough recharge on the flask to sustain.

A high lvl clarity and a mana flask is more than enough :o
Gear opinion. Below is my current gear:

I apologize if links are messy I am not good at forums.

Belly of the beast runs about 7-8 exalted. Is it worth getting a rare 6 link with resists/life/evasion for 2-3 exalted to hold me over until I can save for belly of the beast so I can also wear Atziri's boots Or should I just hold off.

Thanks
IGN: Flickinboogers
1. Is belly of the beast not super hard to color with 5green 1 blue ?

2. Why bear trap on vaal bosses (in atziri), aint the dmg from bladefall traps not superior there ? And on atziri to ?

3. Any tricks you use when you do the labyrint boss 3rd phase ? So far i just places cluster bladefall traps next to where he comes up, and then hope he moves into them right away for heavy dmg at the start.
"
skuterpie wrote:

Belly of the beast runs about 7-8 exalted. Is it worth getting a rare 6 link with resists/life/evasion for 2-3 exalted to hold me over until I can save for belly of the beast so I can also wear Atziri's boots Or should I just hold off.

Thanks

This is a dicision everyone has to make on its own.
Personally i would just stay with the tabula until u can afford a 6l belly as i wrote in the guide its perfectly fine working with a tabula for doing high level maps and normal atziri.

its true that u can get a hard time capping your resistances,it may help to use some jewels with resistances instead damage just handle the problem temporaly.

To your gear it all loock pretty fine,but consider updating your rings and amulet some day. loock for diamond rings with strengh life +resistances and amulet with life crit chance crit multi and resistances.

"
asolar wrote:
1. Is belly of the beast not super hard to color with 5green 1 blue ?
I threw the data into the vorici calculator

Answer:
Best way is chroming by yourself
1,15% sucess chance
Average atemps 86 chromatics

i think 86 chromatics is nothing near "expansive"

2. Why bear trap on vaal bosses (in atziri), aint the dmg from bladefall traps not superior there ? And on atziri to ?

Answer:
Did i use them ?
Well normal atziri is so easy that i dont even care what i use but i think i made a combo of bear trap and bladefall trap.

At uber atziri i onl yuse bladefall traps because your right they are superior to bear traps

3. Any tricks you use when you do the labyrint boss 3rd phase ? So far i just places cluster bladefall traps next to where he comes up, and then hope he moves into them right away for heavy dmg at the start.

Answer:
Not much, im doing the same beside that i place bear traps at the point where i stand so if izario starts with the charge attack he will run into them.
Last edited by EkarPoe on May 10, 2016, 5:38:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info