[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

I went for 2 passives. But it looks like it can be changed now with 20 regrets, so I'll wait for Ten to update the guide and work off of that!

Hope it comes today, looking forward to it.

Loving the build so far!
It's a fun build, especially at the end with good health and mana regen.

I'm at the bandits now.

The 20% crit and 15% ele resist is tempting me. The other two don't look bad, so many choices.

quick update on theoretical max-point tree...just use this as an example:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAAAGAQkB3AOHBLEFLQX5DHMNjQ3RDkgQkhEvEZYR1RQgFfAV9hX9Fr8XsButIWAjNiP2JP0mlSoLLlMyMjXvNj067T7PQKBDMUX0R35KfUqLTP9Nkk4qUEdRR1HZUxBU_lVLV5daGluvXfJfP2BBYeJieWKsY0NjcGSvZU1sjG1sbztvV3BSdO11_XfjeBl5aHrvexR9dYFBhG-E2Yd2idOKOIw2jX2NgZKAk5CVZpoXmyadqqLZo4qmf6lusJKw2LGztMW1SLjZvG-9Nr3mvqfAGsEEwYvBoMMz02_TftRC1gfZhtrB3UjjhORR51TndOjW62PtQe4O7w75Y_zF_rr_k__e

also, everyone HELP ALIRA
leveling trees fixed, thanks for your patience. feel free to hit me up in game.
Welp.

Looks like I'm gonna need a lot of regrets.

The poeplanner build said to go with the 2 passives.

And the build on your character page had different nodes.

FeelsBadMan

EDIT: 19 regrets later, I was able to fix the passive tree! Glad I have been leveling pretty slow :P

Now.. just the 20 to change the bandit rewards and I'm good to go.
Last edited by Draghin on Aug 6, 2017, 1:55:03 PM
How do we go about a pure Lightning Strike build based on this? Any major changes to tree/gear?
"
Draghin wrote:
Welp.

Looks like I'm gonna need a lot of regrets.

The poeplanner build said to go with the 2 passives.

And the build on your character page had different nodes.

FeelsBadMan

EDIT: 19 regrets later, I was able to fix the passive tree! Glad I have been leveling pretty slow :P

Now.. just the 20 to change the bandit rewards and I'm good to go.

Lol dude you could've waited longer...the differences won't make or break you early on...but...even the Oak reward isn't bad. Generally two passives gets you a jewel socket in a lot of cases so I was using that as a comparison...and I think for the most part the bandit reward(s) are better than most jewels but if I find a ridiculous one I don't have room for, I will consider burning regrets to try it out.
You don't have to make any changes. You could though. Support gems for projectiles, projectile damage mods, and you could even run two LS setups: one for CoH with assassins mark and one for raw DPS. You could also use P2L gem and lightning penetration. Some decent options...
I went fairly deep into the older build. Do you think this is salvageable with orbs of regret or should I reroll?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAQOHBLEFtQxzES8V_Ra_G60jNiP2JpUwfDY9N9RF9E2SUUdR2VMQVUth4mKsZK9sjHBSdf17FH11hG-J04o4jDaNfY2_lWadqqLZo4qmf7CSsNixs7TFtUjC7NN-1ELWB-tj7T_tQf-T?accountName=DeathbyCrowbar&characterName=XandirDeathstalker

"
I went fairly deep into the older build. Do you think this is salvageable with orbs of regret or should I reroll?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYBAQOHBLEFtQxzES8V_Ra_G60jNiP2JpUwfDY9N9RF9E2SUUdR2VMQVUth4mKsZK9sjHBSdf17FH11hG-J04o4jDaNfY2_lWadqqLZo4qmf7CSsNixs7TFtUjC7NN-1ELWB-tj7T_tQf-T?accountName=DeathbyCrowbar&characterName=XandirDeathstalker

Trying to see it on my phone and looks completely fine. If you view my current character tree I am on the opposite side of the jewel socket you took and I am also taking some different nodes since I have to try things for you guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info