[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

bruh, can I use daggers?

I love the part saying I would get more dmgs, but why would I lost survivability ?
Can you explain ? Is it about the block on dual weapons, or something I missed maybe?

Any help , thankxxx
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Sep 19, 2018, 9:35:18 AM
"
Nekrolith wrote:
Better 2 wasp nest or 2 touch of anguish?

2 the wasp nest or the wasp nest + the bloodseeker

Hi there! so I was working in a Death's Oath build, but it was a complete failure on my side so I switched to your build that matches my playstyle perfectly! I have been loving it a lot!

so I have been trying to increase the damage and survivability, can you take a look at my gear? any advice will be great! at depth 180 of delve I get owned so bad Qn Q)

btw! tried looking for some good boots and gloves but good ones are a bit expensive right now ; v ; )!

Char: TabulaDesu
Last edited by NaraKuroha on Sep 24, 2018, 2:46:21 AM
"
Nekrolith wrote:
What is better: FB or LS?

crown is right

LS does a fuckton more damage with zero investment but it can be annoying without pierce or chain or ancestral call. FB chains but does less damage.

LS also gets blocked by rocks, walls and ledges. FB doesn't GAF about that shit.

With the right gear I would keep both on me and swap based on the map.

My personal preference is LS with pierce lab enchant and an elder claw with ancestral call and multistrike or melee physical built in.

"
bruh, can I use daggers?

I love the part saying I would get more dmgs, but why would I lost survivability ?
Can you explain ? Is it about the block on dual weapons, or something I missed maybe?

Any help , thankxxx

you lose survivability because the i use claws have life on hit and with insane attack speed, you replenish your life very quickly. it's a defense mechanic.

you gain offense because instead of the implicit life gain on hit, you get a crit chance boost. TBH this build doesn't need any more crit chance so if anything i would use foils to get the extra crit multi.

you would have to invest in leech at a bare minimum, unless you use bino's
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hi there! so I was working in a Death's Oath build, but it was a complete failure on my side so I switched to your build that matches my playstyle perfectly! I have been loving it a lot!

so I have been trying to increase the damage and survivability, can you take a look at my gear? any advice will be great! at depth 180 of delve I get owned so bad Qn Q)

btw! tried looking for some good boots and gloves but good ones are a bit expensive right now ; v ; )!

your gear isn't bad TBH

craft flat phys on that left ring and craft elemental damage on your belt

i don't think there is room for life on your boots but you can check via haku bench to be 100% sure. same with the gloves (i think the life is too high to be hybrid).

you're right though...need new boots and gloves with life on them. at least your BoR is max and your jewelry is very good with life
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
NaraKuroha wrote:

your gear isn't bad TBH

craft flat phys on that left ring and craft elemental damage on your belt

i don't think there is room for life on your boots but you can check via haku bench to be 100% sure. same with the gloves (i think the life is too high to be hybrid).

you're right though...need new boots and gloves with life on them. at least your BoR is max and your jewelry is very good with life

Hey thank you so much for the advice! crafted damage on the ring and got 18% Ele on the belt, no alches after that hahah, so far my HP went up to 4.987 and my damage just with the 2 heralds and the golem is 165.4K that goes up to 280K (it went up more after the last claws node! yay) with all charges and flask, that without! the Uber ascendancy 0 v 0 ) so far very cheap and really fun!

Still trying to save up some currency for the boots and gloves (and claws) thanks for the amazing build!
Last edited by NaraKuroha on Sep 25, 2018, 1:10:31 AM
"
you lose survivability because the i use claws have life on hit and with insane attack speed, you replenish your life very quickly. it's a defense mechanic.

you gain offense because instead of the implicit life gain on hit, you get a crit chance boost. TBH this build doesn't need any more crit chance so if anything i would use foils to get the extra crit multi.

I wanted to apologise actualy for this stupid question wich was already answered in the past pages, and I did realise also by playing it, the claws gives a better leech and AS as you said and helps me survive long and difficults fights.
Just finished the 10 acts few hours ago, going for maps now.
Gonna let u know guys how it goes, realy like this build so far.
Last edited by LunaticRevolution on Sep 25, 2018, 3:18:08 AM
"
NaraKuroha wrote:
Hey thank you so much for the advice! crafted damage on the ring and got 18% Ele on the belt, no alches after that hahah, so far my HP went up to 4.987 and my damage just with the 2 heralds and the golem is 165.4K that goes up to 280K (it went up more after the last claws node! yay) with all charges and flask, that without! the Uber ascendancy 0 v 0 ) so far very cheap and really fun!

Still trying to save up some currency for the boots and gloves (and claws) thanks for the amazing build!

you got it pal
"
"

I wanted to apologise actualy for this stupid question wich was already answered in the past pages, and I did realise also by playing it, the claws gives a better leech and AS as you said and helps me survive long and difficults fights.
Just finished the 10 acts few hours ago, going for maps now.
Gonna let u know guys how it goes, realy like this build so far.

no worries...murder on

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info