[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

is it me or was the path builder link unhelpful as well
sry having troubles with things showing up
link is working and it's your fault.

https://imgur.com/a/n0EjXTP
Last edited by crown_is_heavy on Jun 17, 2018, 2:44:03 AM
Awesome guide, i just started playing PoE today (even if i'm used to HnS games haha) and i already like this build.
Makes me want to stay and slay some butts <3
I finally got my BoR and killed so many chromatic orbs. Can the order of Dual Strike, Multi Supp, Increased Crit Dam Supp, and Ruthless be in the reversed order? Or does Dual Strike have to start first?
It's the order of gems power level. In your BoR order doesn't make any sense.
"
AlinaLii wrote:
I finally got my BoR and killed so many chromatic orbs. Can the order of Dual Strike, Multi Supp, Increased Crit Dam Supp, and Ruthless be in the reversed order? Or does Dual Strike have to start first?

Crown, thanks for keeping up with all this as I am taking this season off and have been pretty busy at home.

To be more clear, it doesn't matter what order the colors are in...this is a POE mechanic that players should learn.

The only time the colors matter is when deciding, say, what spell to cast first in a CWDT setup. For direct attacks and spells, it doesn't matter, as long as the gems are linked together, you'll get the same output.
Yeah I didn't know which is the reason why I asked lol. But thanks again.
Hey Say_Ten

Playing back PoE after stopped it for a long time, I wanted to play back a Shadow with a melee claw build and your build is the only one that I found good.

Now, I'm slowly leveling, checking and reading your guide, so my build can almost work like you. But I have a question :

For your guide, which flasks would you recommand and why ?

Thanks by advance !
"
Khazul52 wrote:
Hey Say_Ten

Playing back PoE after stopped it for a long time, I wanted to play back a Shadow with a melee claw build and your build is the only one that I found good.

Now, I'm slowly leveling, checking and reading your guide, so my build can almost work like you. But I have a question :

For your guide, which flasks would you recommand and why ?

Thanks by advance !

hey pal, there is a flask guide in the gear and i go through all of that. read that and let me know if you're still confused. good luck!
I fucking love this build so much you go like whack pang dang biatch. Great guide!!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info