Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.5] Say_Ten's Melee Shadow - Murder Everything Cheaply

"
rotheee wrote:
belt: no life, gloves: no life.. boots! not much life!
those 3 items must be upgraded imho.
taste of hate would also help a lot (but its more than 50c)
run a good CWDT Setup (enfeeble, immortal call)

edit .. ur ring has also no life .. man u are meele .. get at least 5k

thank you for saving me like an hour with the last 6.66 posts
Thanks for the fast reply, I traded all 3 items and now I have the following :) 4400 life. Rings are next but any advise on what to do? Just farm maps for currency or level up? I have no idea what is the smart thing.

I do use the CWDT with immortal call like in the build but not with enfeeble, should I use enfeeble?

THANKS!, IT's smoother now, more damage and more survivabilty and I spent like 15c
i prefer enfeeble.
u could also think about to Switch 1 life flask to a granite flask.
many beginners do the mistake, that they dont use flasks properly.
if u jump in a pack .. just use them all .. faceroll over it :D

i suggest u to Level due maps and not dieing .. if this is too hard .. make breachruns (u find them "/global 820") or exp map runs. and there do nothing .. just stay safe :D boring but effective
Last edited by rotheee on Feb 1, 2018, 7:11:34 PM
"
rotheee wrote:
i prefer enfeeble.
u could also think about to Switch 1 life flask to a granite flask.
many beginners do the mistake, that they dont use flasks properly.
if u jump in a pack .. just use them all .. faceroll over it :D

i suggest u to Level due maps and not dieing .. if this is too hard .. make breachruns (u find them "/global 820") or exp map runs. and there do nothing .. just stay safe :D boring but effective

correct across the board
Hey @Say_Ten ! Loving ur build so far. just hit the 5k min life but i feel like im lacking a bit of dmg... dual strike at 81k only when i feel it can be a lot more... could u take a peek at my char and suggest some improvements to work towards to?
Thanks in advance!!
"
vENTALIiiA wrote:
Hey @Say_Ten ! Loving ur build so far. just hit the 5k min life but i feel like im lacking a bit of dmg... dual strike at 81k only when i feel it can be a lot more... could u take a peek at my char and suggest some improvements to work towards to?
Thanks in advance!!

you're missing flat phys on your left ring and attack speed on your gloves

also, your passive tree jewels aren't dogshit but unless you have one with double phys, you are better off with the normal jewels. use my search link in the ideal gear section of the guide.

from a defensive standpoint, you aren't running a basalt flask. find/buy one of those and ditch the mana flask asap. i would also ditch the sulphur for a stibnite for more defense. side note: why the f are you level 85 and still running white flasks lol
Hi, I am a bit frustrated at this moment. I don't understand completely DPS factor in claws. I have been using this claw with 235 pDPS that cost 1 chaos:

And now i followed the guide advices and bought a claw with 300 pDPS and 1.98 aps vs 40 chaos (a fortune for me):

but my final DPS just rised 800-1000, and my face was like: wtf?
IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
"
xerxis_esp wrote:
Hi, I am a bit frustrated at this moment. I don't understand completely DPS factor in claws. I have been using this claw with 235 pDPS that cost 1 chaos:

And now i followed the guide advices and bought a claw with 300 pDPS and 1.98 aps vs 40 chaos (a fortune for me):

but my final DPS just rised 800-1000, and my face was like: wtf?

You forgot crit mods. Wasp Nest has lower damage, but the crit mod (and lesser extent the accuracy) help scale it to a decent baseline. Your new claw may only seem like a minor upgrade cause it's missing crit scaling. High upfront damage but lesser scaling

I'd re-sell it at some point and look out for crit on next claws.
Okey, thanks for the advise. I am going to put my gear to get advices about what items I need to change faster. A lot of thanks guys:

IGN: Pandemia
IGN: Aqueronte (Leveling atm)
hi! really helpful guide first of all. i wanted to ask an opinion about the new dagger " vulconus". maybe they synergize well with added fire damage support and herald of ash.

thanks for the time!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info