[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Quick question,

on the one "aggresive" passive tree you picked up bow damage.
From my understanding this would only affect BR since it is an attack and would not affect BF and GC.
If so is it really worth spending the 5 passive points?

btw im having a blast with this build :)
Last edited by RainDota on Jun 15, 2016, 3:56:55 PM
what do you think of Cospri's Will Assassin's Garb body armour no life but 2 cure seem prety good?
"Cospri's will" will make you lose too much HP i think. Plus we aren't invested in curse effectiveness.

I have updated the first post trees and added a disclaimer to the beginning of the post about controlled destruction.
What about using poison over inc. critical damage/empower?
This build is amazing!!
Playing an similar Tree with 2 Curses and lil bit more Accuracy cause play with Quill Rain with culling vaal mod.Its a Nuke!! can clear uber lab in party (3man) atm and all other stuff.Never tried Uber Artziri with that build but i think its viable with a bit movement
"
Mothren wrote:
"Cospri's will" will make you lose too much HP i think. Plus we aren't invested in curse effectiveness.

I have updated the first post trees and added a disclaimer to the beginning of the post about controlled destruction.

I see you removed blunt trauma. I suppose this is by accident.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Should I use concentrated effect on bosses?
Heya, this build is awesome!

Can you check my gear? What should I upgrade first? What jewels should I look for?

Spoiler
FrosMan
Poison is already integrated into the build with 80% efficiency (100% if you can take the poison passive node at level 94-95) via ascendancy nodes. Why use the extra support gem slot?

TestoBomber
Yeah, the build is an avalanche, mountains of snow and debris descending on the foes to SMASH them!

Glad you are enjoying it. Since I don't have time to find all 6 trials and one-shot uber lab, recording all to the video, I would be glad if you can make a video of it. I'll feature it in the first page.

Aias_o_Telamonios
Yes, this error is only present in the first skill tree. I will fix it as soon as I can, you can think of it as removing 1x6% life node and replacing that with blunt trauma. Other skill trees and the 100 level skill tree show it correctly.

Serafinu
Yes. Though if the boss is easy, like the one I destroy in the gorge videos, you don't need to swap gems and waste time.

Archevion
Use a divine orb on your bow and hope it gets more than 16% attack speed. Or buy a new 5link one if that route will be cheaper.

Your quiver is fine for now, helmet is just as it should be.

Boots can be upgraded, you can buy a 38-40% belly of the beast.

Upgrade your amulet to one which gives strength + strength + life + crit multiplier (30+). Then craft critical strike chance to it (22-27%).

Belt is good.

Jewels, get one with 5%+ life and +2 mana gained on hit.
Rest of them, get jewels with 5%+ life combined with increased damage or critical strike chance or critical strike multiplier / for spells.

Get 2 jewels with 6-8% projectile speed + 5% + life and maybe attack speed / with bows.
What to do @ physical & elemental reflect DMG maps?

Always die there. :/
Last edited by CroDanZ on Jun 16, 2016, 11:04:27 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info