[2.4] Lioneye's Avalanche - All Map Mods - 800k SingleTarget DPS

Your gem levels are TOO LOW.
Go to cruel dried lake and get some gem levels (like level them up to 15 or something).

Don't use herald of ice - ice bite support. That is in better synergy with advanced players.
Use blasphemy - warlord's mark instead.

Don't use a prismatic ring but diamond ring.

Craft life on the quiver.

Get a boot with 25+% movement speed, life, str and double resists.

Get a lioneye's glare bow with 19%+ attack speed roll.

Get jewels with % life.

You should replace tabula with belly of the beast in the long run. For now, it is enough.
well, on PSC there are only like 5 quiver with the desired stats, none of them go over 30% proj speed, none of them got an open suffix. the best one would cost 20 chaos and is still not the thing we want.

but, why is proj speed so important? i tried some of it, and for me, attack speed is way more important, because without jewels, quiver or gloves you are at like 1,8 aps, and that feels just bad. now im at 2,6 and i would love to get like 3,5. i testet it with a quill rain and the gameplay feels sooo much better with 3,5+ aps. i think i wont be abel to get that much, but i would love to.
@Kampfclown: You have LOW - NO life on your items, thats why u get wrecked.

Try to get at least 3k life for mercless/low LVL maps to be on the safe side. ;)
Last edited by CroDanZ on Jun 15, 2016, 5:57:01 AM
i dont understand how you play without armor, i now lvl 71 and every mob one shoot me, was on t1 dunes map, hillock oneshoot me mith jump, skeletons in 69 lvl trial rip me in 3 hits and i think i cant do easy even merc lab izaro, everywhere oneshoots
"
Sharkuuu wrote:
well, on PSC there are only like 5 quiver with the desired stats, none of them go over 30% proj speed, none of them got an open suffix. the best one would cost 20 chaos and is still not the thing we want.

but, why is proj speed so important? i tried some of it, and for me, attack speed is way more important, because without jewels, quiver or gloves you are at like 1,8 aps, and that feels just bad. now im at 2,6 and i would love to get like 3,5. i testet it with a quill rain and the gameplay feels sooo much better with 3,5+ aps. i think i wont be abel to get that much, but i would love to.

Quill Rain has 50-100% increased projectile speed along with the 3.0 base attack speed.

After 2.7 APS with the helm enchant, you are only overlapping blast rains.

Without helm enchant that becomes 3.4. Both the attack speed and projectile speed scale how fast the first blast rain hits the ground (can be seen in the answer in blast rain thread by Mark_GGG).

So getting 40% projectile speed on quiver instead of dumb stats like stun recovery and getting 2 jewels with 8% projectile speed or 7% projectile speed as their 1 suffix helps a lot.
I have an ongoing question in the controlled destruction gem feedback.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1498017/page/3

I hope the question gets answered.

It seems, this league, controlled destruction also supports attacks, increases their mana cost and lowers their critical strike chance.

This does not make sense and I will pursue this matter until it is clarified or fixed.

Until then, use increased critical damage gem or empower in your links. That makes coloring the belly of the beast easier if you go the empower route (though the empower should be at least level 3, which is 1ex+).
Atziri is not bad with this build. It helps if you have a distraction for the trio. A friend or at least a totem. Atziri herself is just like with any EV build. Just avoid everything and don't forget to remove arc and GC.

The council is pretty easy, just run around and blast stuff.

Uber lab is very hard. I tried Izaro on a day that had fire trap on 70% of the area. Nowhere to go to avoid his blasts. I had no chance. Maybe on a different layout its doable but this build needs space to avoid things and uber Izaro 3rd encounter rarely provides that.

Overall I'd say the only annoying thing is that on bad layouts the charges run out and you have to get them back again. Oh and the jewel costing a fortune...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
Atziri is not bad with this build. It helps if you have a distraction for the trio. A friend or at least a totem. Atziri herself is just like with any EV build. Just avoid everything and don't forget to remove arc and GC.

The council is pretty easy, just run around and blast stuff.

Uber lab is very hard. I tried Izaro on a day that had fire trap on 70% of the area. Nowhere to go to avoid his blasts. I had no chance. Maybe on a different layout its doable but this build needs space to avoid things and uber Izaro 3rd encounter rarely provides that.

Overall I'd say the only annoying thing is that on bad layouts the charges run out and you have to get them back again. Oh and the jewel costing a fortune...

Quick suggestion, use 1 stibnite flask and 1 basalt flask. If you have around 5.5k or so HP, you will just annihilate him in 5-8 seconds.

Make sure to fire blast rains before he appears. Aim them just a bit off below his feet so you can fire them before he appears.

Between all the instant leech via vaal pact + atziri's promise, life flasks and stibnite + dodge + 20% mitigation from basalt, you won't get hit often. Plus you should kill him in 5-8 seconds.
Hello! I know im low lvl, 59 but having great time with this build. But there is a problem, with 5 power charges I have only 35% to crit. I have 2 diamond rings, double crit qurvier and crit amulet, how can I improve it? I shouldnt change my gear so early to CoC but its too funny, but I need to shoot 5 times or even more to trigger coc. I have belly of the beast 6link luckilly aslo and capped res on mercelis and having no problem with hp. I think my character is public, i need your help what can i improve to get higher crit chances! Having around 50-100 chaos.
Sorry for bad english tho.

EDIT: currently lvl 66 going to lvl 70, but same gear and still without cruel and merc lab, going to do them tommorow coz i want to reach 70lvl on dread lake today

and i have a question, do i have to finnish act 4 mercelis or nope?
Last edited by Serafinu on Jun 15, 2016, 5:57:39 PM
Hello guys, can someone look at my items and tell me if im going in the right direction. Maybe some advice, what items should i upgrade first etc. Thanks in advance!
Last edited by Abraxas1991 on Jun 15, 2016, 2:22:02 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info