[Storm Call Elementalist]Righteous Caller of the Flames [From 2.2 to 2.4 and still viable]

"
dawe45 wrote:

I guess it is sustainable without CoF, just use something else.

But dont forget, the higher your life goes, the less effectivness from stone golem :)

okay thanks, gonna try it on my next char :D
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
"
ruipryux wrote:

okay thanks, gonna try it on my next char :D

Your welcome,

once i reach level 90 and complete achievements i will release the final build guide.

I have another build in mind, Trickster Lightning Warp Grenadier (Sunblast belt + trap jewel=100% reduced trap duration). What do you think?

Edit: also less duration so i dont need 2 jewels to achieve instant detonation
Last edited by dawe45 on Mar 23, 2016, 3:50:57 AM
Loving the build idea, considering between this or LL Storm Call because Storm Call is my favourite spell in game.

Would you suggest going RF for this build for bonus spell damage? Or would more investments in the tree result in more damage overall.

Also, is there another recommendation on the weapon as I dont really want to be standing near mobs for Singularity to do its thing?

Thanks!
"
Loving the build idea, considering between this or LL Storm Call because Storm Call is my favourite spell in game.

Would you suggest going RF for this build for bonus spell damage? Or would more investments in the tree result in more damage overall.

Also, is there another recommendation on the weapon as I dont really want to be standing near mobs for Singularity to do its thing?

Thanks!

The weapon is simply my choice and is not needed for this build, it just fits my aggressive style of playing.

From recommended unique wands Moonsorrow is really good. Or you can just use rare wand with fire and spell damage and some cast speed.

And RF is just a one way of doing this, i can imagine this on low life but then you should cut off most of life nodes and spend more time in witch and scion northern area. I dont think RF would be sustainable in this kind of build.

Last edited by dawe45 on Mar 29, 2016, 6:36:53 AM
How come you haven't gotten fire walker or lightning walker?
"
Jebusownzall wrote:
How come you haven't gotten fire walker or lightning walker?

there is a plan for these in a following levels :P
Updated!

Added leveling progression.

I really wanted to add righteous fire but it seems impossible with this setup.

But i will keep trying :)
In your buffs you list herald of thunder and wrath, yet you have purity of fire in gear and not on the list. Do you use all three?
have you considered dualwieldin clayshapers for triple golems? one lightning, one fire, one stone? then change over to Liege of the Primordial.

pros:
You have 3 golems!!!
Liege would give you a flat 80% spell damage over the 40% on Paragon of Calamity.
Fire golem would give you 120% spell damage (doubled for three golems) to make up for your current weapon
Lightning Golem would give you 60+% cast and attack speed - assing closer to 90% at lvl20? (plus extra bonuses due to dualwielding...)
Stone Golem would provide close to 12% life regen?

cons:
no shield.
"
Jebusownzall wrote:
In your buffs you list herald of thunder and wrath, yet you have purity of fire in gear and not on the list. Do you use all three?

I am not using it at the moment, it is just leveling there.

I am still hoping i can get RF running.

And also I want to try atziri in a next days :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info