2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
lightofeast wrote:
Loving this build op

Another dual t15 down like a joke.

https://youtu.be/R6tna7sc-Rc

Dual Kaom...snore.

Get back to us when you actually do something challenging =P
https://youtu.be/WD8vfTwHszk

Dual core... before the dual kaom actually
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
"
Grahnja wrote:
I think flaskfinder just gives too much and synergizes too well with coc and phys to be beat by self cast BV. Most fights BV will keep up but Malachai just has so much damn HP that CoC and the ability to constantly move while still dealing stupid damage wins out.

I'd argue that. I just blew away Vaal Temple bosses in like 30 seconds (total, not each) with my dedicated BV.

CoC's advantage is you get to move around faster and get your max power faster.

BV's advantage is that its power ceiling is SCARY.

Check out my character, BlueSkyGoddess

Then keep this in mind:

90% crit chance without diamond flask (so I can use silver flask), vuln on hit facebreakers, conc effect blade vortex multiplied by like 30-50 stacks, shooting master herbalist's poison into orbit.

CoC has like 6 BV stacks with bladefall coming down.

Dedicated BV has 40 of those things that do around 5x the damage per hit.

Edit: I meant that I had a pathfinder, but was filling out shadow start. Did Vaal temple with 4/5 nodes allocated.

I can hit around 20-30 BV stacks on single target, a bit more than the 6 mentioned :P
"
Thanks for the guide.

Finding this build tanky, but not very hard hitting. I seem to cap out about Tier 12 on maps. My clear speed gets lower and lower!!

Any suggestions on upgrades? I am thinking the vagan dagger first.

Resists are maxed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAAHRBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYobJR1PIG4i9CSLJJ0nISepKgsqOCsKLJwspiy_NAo1uTdMN2Y9X0GWRA1FfkZxSVFJsUuuTLNQMFJTVL1WY1fJXEBd8l9qYlpknWqMavpsC20Zb55wUnX9dwd_ln_GgwmEb4TFhq6HE4nTjDaNko_6kNaTJ5UulciWi5cGl5WX9Ju1nKSfbaEvotmnK66zr-uw2LQMtUi-isM6xKLHncgUyPDK09Af0NDQ9dN-1ELVudfP2VvfmOkC6rrrY-v17Bjveu-I7-vw1fVv9z35N_4J

Many thanks :)

you can also look to get a lvl 21 bladefall, its a huge damage upgrade.
"
lightofeast wrote:

Standard... how many mirrored items?
"
Moksu wrote:
"
lightofeast wrote:

Standard... how many mirrored items?

He has char tab set to public so you can check that none.
Unless he run tough content in full mirrored set and wears regural eq just for dissguse. It sounds more and more possible every second, if you actually think about it, isnt it? :>
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on May 12, 2016, 2:29:05 PM
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:

Furthermore, the belt isn't that great. A corrupted magnate for radius will be MUCH better than your belt.

Suggestions:

Get a Skyforth (obviously--easier said than done, but considering you have a 6L Atziri's Splendor, it should be feasible). Replace rainbowstride block with a reckless defense jewel.
Drop the gloves for one of the three unique damage gloves.
Find a way to get Atziri's flask into your lineup (I'd drop the ruby).
Get a multimodded Vagan dagger.
Get a much better amulet. If you're going to use a Rathpith Globe, your amulet needs to be lights-fucking-OUT to make up for the fact that you're not hitting a 500 ES with spell crit. You need crit chance, crit multi, %ES, and %spell damage, ideally with +1 to curses.

Or, you can try the whole romira's + voll's devotion nonsense.

If possible get a vulnerability on hit corrupted unique gloves with a +1 to curses somewhere (think corrupted amulet).

Edit: see my guide in these forums. These two builds are highly similar in what they wish to achieve. This build does it with cyclone attack speed, mine does it with dedicated blade vortex. However, the gearing/trees are highly siimilar.

Ok, suggestions onboard.

Here is how I am getting on.
Flask set up is now

Two attempts and my belt is

Spent 30c and bought a dagger. Had a friend multimod it and now have

Changed my jewels to

Spent 2.5ex on some glove and will ask my friend to recolour and link with his Vorici once I have some more vall's.

Cheapest Skyforth as I type are 35ex
Would prefer to keep my amulet available for a legacy crit amulet in standard, I can use in 2 weeks time :)

21/20 bladefall on the shopping list. Many thanks for the help and suggestions. Appreciated.
One other thing--if your block is not capped, I highly recommend conqueror's potency. 45% -> 53% flask effect breaks a couple of breakpoints. For Rumi's, I believe it's at 46% and 50%, and the 50% breakpoint is +1% increased max res under flask effects (vinktar, ruby, sapphire).

Edit: Make sure to get that reckless defense jewel once you get those skyforths.
Last edited by IlyaK1986 on May 12, 2016, 11:40:21 PM
Other people playing with tri-curse?

I only feel like you need to be Pathfinder for Core/Uber. For all other bosses, you should be able to kill them within the duration of your flasks. I do prefer not having to skip bosses while leveling though, so I still went with Pathfinder. Was about 74% xp lvl 96 when I rolled this map:

Vulnerability, 91% extra dmg as cold, 44% more life Twinned Core

@WellSplattered

The dagger you bought is not good. You should've gotten one without 10% crit roll so you could've added the 22-27% roll with masters.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on May 13, 2016, 8:29:09 AM
Zero mirrored items.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info