2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

"
Moksu wrote:
Any tips on how to survive t10+ maps?

Feeling really squishy with my current setup.

Spoiler

Needed to take Charisma passive to run 2 auras, not sure if i should switch one of the dps curses to some defensive one.

Could make run with Elreon ring instead off Ventor, to remove Charisma but it i am getting no drops if i run with zero iir/iiq.

Do you have the correct flasks? i dont know how u can feel squish in t10 maps already, this build can easily do any t15 maps with most mods without feeling squish
"
Orangesilk wrote:
"
mikan293 wrote:
Forget about DPS,Im still very weak agianst bosses.Sometimes i die in 1 hit.I have 8k ES.And one more question,how can i maintain flask,im always run out of flask when fighting with bosses.

I'm not the build creator but here I go:

Against bosses you can change the controlled destruction gem for a conc effect one.

This is terrible for clearing but against bosses it allows you to overlap Bladefall procs as well as not reducing your crit chance, this is essential because with more crits, your flasks will recharge much faster against single targets with the surgeons ascendancy. Beware the mana multiplier doe.

Get a belt with the flask modifiers, belts can have 'Flask Duration',' Flask Charges used' and 'Flask Charges gained', all 3 would allow you to keep flasks with a much higher uptime. (It is important to note that while fraction charges aren't displayed in the tooltip, like 1.5 charges, they are calculated ingame, so increased flask charges gained works wonders with the surgeon ascendancy). You can even craft 'Flask Duration' on belts with a lvl 5 Tora.

At 8k ES, with Rumi's and a basalt flask, you should be REALLY hard to 1-shot. My recommendation regarding non-unique flask prefix would be either Inc. Duration or Red. Charges used.

CWDT with inc duration immortal call is good for surviving big spikes of damage, with Vinktars and promise, you can really leech a lot of life during those 0.6 secs of invulnerability.

Very solid advice, i can second everything mentioned here.
maybe u can check how many BV you get on single target? they are essential for refilling flasks, i can each up to 30 vortex without much hassel on 1 target.
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Moksu wrote:
Any tips on how to survive t10+ maps?

Feeling really squishy with my current setup.

Spoiler

Needed to take Charisma passive to run 2 auras, not sure if i should switch one of the dps curses to some defensive one.

Could make run with Elreon ring instead off Ventor, to remove Charisma but it i am getting no drops if i run with zero iir/iiq.

Do you have the correct flasks? i dont know how u can feel squish in t10 maps already, this build can easily do any t15 maps with most mods without feeling squish

Hey this are the flasks i am using

Spoiler

Rumi is not perfect rolled.. so it could be the problem?
"
Nekhebet wrote:
"
Orangesilk wrote:
"
mikan293 wrote:
Forget about DPS,Im still very weak agianst bosses.Sometimes i die in 1 hit.I have 8k ES.And one more question,how can i maintain flask,im always run out of flask when fighting with bosses.

I'm not the build creator but here I go:

Against bosses you can change the controlled destruction gem for a conc effect one.

This is terrible for clearing but against bosses it allows you to overlap Bladefall procs as well as not reducing your crit chance, this is essential because with more crits, your flasks will recharge much faster against single targets with the surgeons ascendancy. Beware the mana multiplier doe.

Get a belt with the flask modifiers, belts can have 'Flask Duration',' Flask Charges used' and 'Flask Charges gained', all 3 would allow you to keep flasks with a much higher uptime. (It is important to note that while fraction charges aren't displayed in the tooltip, like 1.5 charges, they are calculated ingame, so increased flask charges gained works wonders with the surgeon ascendancy). You can even craft 'Flask Duration' on belts with a lvl 5 Tora.

At 8k ES, with Rumi's and a basalt flask, you should be REALLY hard to 1-shot. My recommendation regarding non-unique flask prefix would be either Inc. Duration or Red. Charges used.

CWDT with inc duration immortal call is good for surviving big spikes of damage, with Vinktars and promise, you can really leech a lot of life during those 0.6 secs of invulnerability.

Very solid advice, i can second everything mentioned here.
maybe u can check how many BV you get on single target? they are essential for refilling flasks, i can each up to 30 vortex without much hassel on 1 target.

I have same problem against some boss like Izaro merciless, i have hard time to keep my flask up and mana sink a lot with cyclone...

BTW i hoped to found belt with mix of "charge gained" + "reduced charge used" and a free suffix slot for crafting Tora "flask duration" mod on POE trade but it seem not exist... :((((((((
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 29, 2016, 11:04:34 AM
Thanks for the build love it,

My gear atm
Spoiler

not sure what upgrade next, maybe switch 1 Ring .

Even with a shitty 5L i had no problems with bosses, gems about lev 18 and gear for like 1.5 ex
Last edited by Reeth89 on Mar 29, 2016, 11:10:28 AM

"
I have same problem against some boss like Izaro merciless, i have hard time to keep my flask up and mana sink a lot with cyclone...

BTW i hoped to found belt with mix of "charge gained" + "reduced charge used" and a free suffix slot for crafting Tora "flask duration" mod on POE trade but it seem not exist... :((((((((

Its super hard to find a belt with all 3 flask bods, i think its better to pick 2 and get maybe 1 resist.
Last edited by Nekhebet on Mar 29, 2016, 12:01:44 PM
"
Reeth89 wrote:
Thanks for the build love it,

My gear atm
Spoiler

not sure what upgrade next, maybe switch 1 Ring .

Even with a shitty 5L i had no problems with bosses, gems about lev 18 and gear for like 1.5 ex

Gear looks solid!

upgrades would probably be some good rings with open craft for 20% ES - maybe u can consider trying to get a vinktar with only 80% inc flask charges used, a few options but most are minor improvements
"
Nekhebet wrote:

"

Its super hard to find a belt with all 3 flask bods, i think its better to pick 2 and get maybe 1 resist.

+1 for this. Since you pretty much want STR from the belt also.
i must be ranger or i can exp shadow too?
It's Pathfinder and only the ranger can have this Ascendancy class. No Shadow.
Last edited by Elf_97 on Mar 30, 2016, 2:27:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info